Notary Rotary
Adding more info to SC listings
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Priscilla Witman on 11/20/12 7:18pm
Msg #444189

Does anyone know if there's a way to add more info to SC listings? Specifically phone numbers. Lately I have found that I'm getting calls from signing agencies with numbers different than those listed here. I always add them in my phone, but I think it would help others if those numbers could be added here as well. ?

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 11/20/12 7:20pm
Msg #444190

thanks for posting this, I have wondered the same... n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/20/12 7:39pm
Msg #444193

Contact NotRot Admin and ask them to make the

correction. I believe they validate the listing information so I would think it would probably be best to leave it up to them to change.

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 11/20/12 7:45pm
Msg #444197

Re: Contact NotRot Admin and ask them to make the

That's just it. It's more than one company. I'd say the last 10 calls I've had were from different numbers than those listed for various SS companies. I'll have to compile a list. I'm wondering if some of these numbers are employee cell phones....hm. Thanks Linda. Smile

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/20/12 7:55pm
Msg #444198

Yes, I thought of cell phones too...have to be

careful with that.

Good Luck.

Reply by ikando on 11/21/12 9:31am
Msg #444250

Re: Yes, I thought of cell phones too...have to be

With the outsourcing of scheduling done by several SS, it's possible the numbers are NOT employees, but only those people who have been contracted to "find someone". I find it funny that the middle man (SS) is now hiring middlemen to do their work. Explains why they are asking for larger pieces of the pie.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/21/12 9:57am
Msg #444253

I think that they hire schedulers & let them work from home.

Their work pops up on their computer, same as ours. I know of a couple of companies that do this.

Networks are great for many things.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.