Notary Rotary
Blue Monday
Notary Discussion History

Blue Monday
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 11/26/12 7:41am
Msg #444591

Blue Monday

Well here we are, back to Monday, business as usual, and no docs for my first signing of the day. Will be calling the borrower to see how flexible they are for an hour or so later, I guess. Think they are retired, but in any case, woud be nice to know ETA for docs!

Reply by MW/VA on 11/26/12 7:55am
Msg #444595

I was away over the TG holiday, too. Took calls for signings today & tomorrow, with times being close, of course. Today is EOM, after all. I'm about at the end of the line with docs I have to try to get printed between signings. :-)

Reply by CentralNY on 11/26/12 8:19am
Msg #444599

between taking calls, calling to confirm, print confirm and directions and usually many calls later and no go is such a waste of time and $. i know it's part of it but...............
my 9am bo for today said he had 5 messages over the weekend re his closing and that he was totally confused with who there are and still a no go.

Reply by Cody on 11/26/12 10:13am
Msg #444611

Same boat here....had a perfect schedule starting at 8am...but of course, no docs...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.