Notary Rotary
Chase
Notary Discussion History

Chase
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by CentralNY on 11/14/12 11:54am
Msg #443345

Chase

have to whine...........2 hour chase closing, 30 minutes of it the bo trying to reach someone. he wouldn't sign unless he spoke to someone. the processor was a little pissy saying can't the notary explain that to you. sorry but i don't have the payoff in front of me. he was a numbers guy anyway and very picky but the figures were about $1,500 off from an email she sent him yesterday. it's ok to have some bad closings but when they all seem to get crazy. bo's have been stating to me lately they do not trust banks. ay yay yay.

Reply by Karla/OR on 11/14/12 6:33pm
Msg #443425

I will forever love it when they say, "Can't the notary explain that to you"!!!!!!!!

I had a near three hour Chase signing a couple nights ago!!! (the lady with the numerous cats, if you read my other post). Besides the cat issue, she was POA for her absent husband, so that took longer - she also had a page full of questions at the end of the signing to call the loan contact about.

I don't care if it takes six hours to get the job done as long as it gets done. But it does feel good to vent about it.

Reply by CentralNY on 11/15/12 4:08am
Msg #443466

the kicker is she kept putting him on hold as she did not know how to explain escrow so she was asking someone else and getting flustered in the meantime. i finally said i have explained the escrow, he wants to know what happend to the escrow amount in the old loan and then we were put on hold again............. and sorry, no way would I stay 6 hours, but God bless.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.