Notary Discussion History

Concierge Notary not in SC or search results. Anyone? n/m
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Shelly_FL on 11/7/12 11:13am
Msg #442507

Concierge Notary not in SC or search results. Anyone? n/m

Reply by Teresa/FL on 11/7/12 11:32am
Msg #442511

Re: Concierge Notary not in SC or search results. Anyone?

I think this may be another notary acting as a SS.

I was contacted via email last Friday and offered a Deed in Lieu signing for Monday, 11/5/12, @ 5:30 pm. The signing location was just over 10 miles from me. The email stated "The package is approximately 30 pages with few places to notarize. Docs will be emailed to you along with a label for return. The requested rate for this closing is $50.00."

I countered with my fee and was informed that the signing had already been covered.

At 2:30 pm Monday, I received another email asking if I could take the signing (at my fee) since the original notary had backed out. In the 10 minutes that elapsed between my receipt and reply to this email, the signing was again covered.

There is no way I would do a Deed in Lieu signing for $50.

The website is parked @ GoDaddy (www.conciergenotary.com) and is registered to Nan Leigh Brandt, who is the person who emailed me using an email address [e-mail address].

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has completed an assignment for this company/person.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 11/7/12 12:15pm
Msg #442512

I have worked for Nan.

She met my fee $XXX and paid very promptly (the Friday after she receives your invoice). My job was on a Friday and she cut the check the following Friday. Can't get much better than that. easy to work with.

Reply by Shelly_FL on 11/7/12 12:20pm
Msg #442514

Nearly the same scenario here, but I doubt that she will be taking me up on my counter offer. When she declined with notice it had been assigned, I gave her my humble opinion of the nature of her inquiry and to please call first.
Actually, she just emailed that she will be taking me off her list. Yeah, no more pesky emails!

Reply by Harlee - Brandon on 11/8/12 9:22am
Msg #442598

I've done work for Nan before multiple times, she usually meets my fee and pays the Friday after the signing.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 11/8/12 1:32pm
Msg #442631

Great to hear the positive feedback n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.