317 Northlake Blvd., Suite 1000
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Reply by jba/fl on 11/28/12 1:33pm
Msg #444934

Good. n/m

Reply by LynnNC on 11/28/12 4:20pm
Msg #444958

Re: Good.

Good to know - I accepted a closing from them for Friday.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 11/28/12 2:15pm
Msg #444942

Closed loan 9/24/12 paid 10/16/12, no issues

Reply by LynnNC on 11/28/12 5:33pm
Msg #444971

I don't know how to add them to SC - you or Julie should.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/28/12 5:40pm
Msg #444974

Can't add them - they are listed as a notary. Can try, but that will have to be Harry's doing to change them over.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/28/12 5:54pm
Msg #444977

I have to retract the above comment

They are no longer listed under a notary listing. Before I posted I thought that I needed to double check, but saw this just a short time ago so felt somewhat safe. Then checked, and can't find them now.

Will have to add to SC before they try to come back as a notary I guess. Sorry for any confusion.

Reply by F2F/FL on 11/29/12 7:22am
Msg #445010

Re: Good "but"

I did a lot for them and they kept me busy but they were what everyone here calls lowballers. Then I realized that I was having to start asking were my pay was and having to prove to him (will not name names) via copies of confirmations and Invoices that I even did the jobs for them. Got to the point they were very difficult to work with, so once I was paid everything they owed me "he" lied to me about their payment policy and our working relationship was disolved. All I can say is just be careful not to pi&& him off he can have an attitude.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 11/29/12 10:15am
Msg #445023

Re: Good "but" ?

I'm not trying to attack you, F2F/FL, I just don't understand.

How can any company that you have to "prove" you did what they requested, after the docs are returned, in order to get your money be considered to be "Good" in any sense of the word? Also, " "he" lied to me about their payment policy" and you are still willing to say they are "Good 'but' "?

That's one reason that I avoid lowballing companies. Generally, they tend to have a record of being "difficult" when it comes to paying for services they request. I mean, why possibly sign up for additional work after already giving a huge discount on professional services?

Side note, but along the same lines; I don't understand the people that don't get paid for months (or at all) or have to chase down their payments and still give a 2 star (or higher) rating in SC for those companies. For me, outside of an honest mistake that is corrected as quickly as possible, chasing down payments or being lied to regarding my payment, negates any consideration of a rating higher than 1 star (since Zero stars is not available).

Reply by jba/fl on 11/29/12 10:49am
Msg #445028

Good, pays my fee which is double yours. No pmt. issues

either. I don't know who "he" is as I dealt with a woman. I have never chased my money either....they followed my 30 days net policy.

Are we talking about the same company?

Reply by F2F/FL on 11/30/12 7:30am
Msg #445122

Re: Clarification for some...

Moneyman you are so right on many points you made. I would like to clarify that Forseti was one of the very first clients I started out with at the time, and so I was getting my feet wet (as they say). I mostly worked with David but there was only once that I worked with some girl in the office and that is when we started having problems, because she messed up the appt, and I had to go back thru David to get it straightened out and he got upset with me for bringing it to his attention.
On the matter of having to prove that I did the job for them, David stated that he had no record of that bo/client and that he didn't owe me for it when I asked when I would be getting paid for it and the payment was late. So I had to fax to him a copy of his own confirmation letter and my Invoice a couple of times. This is when I started feeling a little ifffy about working for them.
I had in my files the agreement between my business and Forseti in writing they paid their NSA's within 10 days of completion of the sale. BTW these were all cash sales and the purchase was wired complete before the signing took place or there was no signing. So I was being paid in 30 days instead and when I brought this to David's attention, he went bolistic and faxed over a "revised" copy of a payment agreement that I never received that stated they paid 15-30 days. Well things just went south from there and I will not work for them ever again.
I tried to keep my opinion of the co. as nice as I could but this is what really happened to me and they were not listed in SC for me to check, and someone else is just now wanting them to be put in there, so I would give them a 0 star if they were available too.
JMHO and the facts of what happened to me that's all.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 12/1/12 12:03pm
Msg #445290

Re: Clarification for some...

F2F/FL, I certainly understand your situation about working for them, and other "new" companies, when first in business. I think most, if not all, of us have done the same thing and have discovered some of the bad ones ourselves that way.

I have admitted before that I did not realize the value of SC on this site, or even visit this site regularly, for my first year or so in the business. Once I did, my business improved and I began rating as many companies as I could (both the good ones and the bad ones). I now rate every single one and add, or try to, any that are not currently listed.

I had a few SS companies a few years ago that I took a chance on that were not listed in SC and I feel that I helped to shut them down by forcing them to be listed and posting about my experiences with them. One finally paid me (including past due fees) and the other went out of business within a few months of being forced to be listed properly on NotRot. The other also went out of business soon after finally paying me, again, I believe that was probably from the exposure on this and other sites.

Some of these "bad" companies, in general, will pay some NSA's as agreed just because they may not have many options for other NSA's in that area, not because they are honest.

I used to work for one SS about 100-150 miles from me when I first started. Meet my fees $135-$175 for very local signings for over 3 years and paid me within 15 days of the signings. The last signing I did for them, they tried to change the payment terms after the fact to Net 45 (actually Net 60 but they called it Net 45). I told them that was not acceptable (dishonesty in business practices and lack of respect never is in my book). They paid me within 30 days and I rated them with 1 star and moved on. Over the next several months, many others began complaining about their payment times. I believe they are still in business but from what I have been able to determine, they are now more honest and upfront about how long they take to pay people so others can decide for themselves if they want to give that SS an interest free loan for nearly 2 months or not.

My comments regarding the 2+star ratings in SC were meant to be general statements. I too, wish that we could give a "0" star rating for the truly bad companies in SC. Other than that observation, I have found SC (and this site) to be one of the most valuable tools for my business. I think that may be why I get so irked when I see comments about non payments, 6 months or longer to receive payments, and the like, with a 2 star, or higher, rating.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 11/30/12 10:01am
Msg #445138

They were shown in the Notary listings instead of SC

I reported this to NotRot and Grif responded on 10/24/12 that he had hidden their profile and would contact them about setting up an agency listing instead.

I have never dealt with this company, but since they showed up less than 10 miles from me in the notary listings, I reported it as being misclassified and the improper listing was removed immediately.

As far as being added to SC, that process is slower, possibly because the company has not responded to NotRot's request for information.

At this point, using the orange search button is the best way to find information on Forsetti and other companies like them who flout the rules and try to maintain a company listing in the notary database.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.