Notary Rotary
HEADS UP...USAA VA refinance loan package over
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 11/10/12 12:15am
Msg #442869

250 pages. Lord O Mercy. loan docs practically duplicated all disclosures, and since they were taking title as trustees, twice as many signatures throughout the package, as borrower and as trustee...twice the NRTC, many affidavits from Title and Lender, Correcting Deed, PCOR, TA, payoff affidavits, like the old TCT days. The folks were in their 80s...it took almost and hour and 3/4 to get through everything...

Always on a night when you're running back to back ...

Reply by leeinla on 11/10/12 2:27am
Msg #442875

How do you figure out what to charge for this loan doc signings? It must have taken a few hours to complete everything from start to finish.

Reply by bfnotary on 11/11/12 9:02am
Msg #442993

for a package of that size, I would charge double my original fee, due to extra time at the table. I don't think it would take a few hours but possibly an hour and half to 2 hours. Which is definately overkill...

Reply by MW/VA on 11/10/12 7:56pm
Msg #442979

OMG!!! That's at least 75 pgs. of overkill!!! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.