Notary Rotary
Have a good EOM
Notary Discussion History

Have a good EOM
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 11/26/12 11:22am
Msg #444627

Have a good EOM

Mine is dead, only two and both in prime time 6 and 7:30 so looks like that is it for me unless company is desperate for after 9pm.

Figured today would be better with the holiday last week.

Reply by CentralNY on 11/26/12 11:26am
Msg #444631

It's turning out to be hurry up and

wait for nuttin. no docs.

Reply by hodgy on 11/26/12 12:32pm
Msg #444639

I am buried today 6 signings all back to back starting at 4. One of them was supposed to be at 10 am so I show up with docs ready to sign and no borrowers. I call them and the husband is in another state and wife at a doctor appt. The loan agent approved a 630 signing but of course I was never notified and it wouldn't have been possible with my schedule so I pushed them all the way to the back at 9pm. I have all docs except one set and of course I will be waiting and waiting and waiting for those I am sure....

Reply by Prosperity on 11/26/12 2:50pm
Msg #444656

No Docs. No signing. It's that simple. I have many clients waiting on me who have sent their docs on time. I honor all companies who honor me. My time is so precious.

Reply by ME/NJ on 11/26/12 5:14pm
Msg #444661

0 EOM both I had have been pushed

Till the end of the week. First time since comeback not one signing for EOM. In sweats now relaxing.

Reply by CentralNY on 11/26/12 7:46pm
Msg #444671

Re: 0 EOM both I had have been pushed

1- rescheduled to wed.
1- never got docs or heard anything so turned back at a certain time
2 - time could not be flexible, please, you can bend us like rubber bands
1 - bad confirm info from last week, they got the right info at 3pm today (approx. 1 hour away) wanted to know if I could close it at 4pm, still didn't have docs, called and called and called lol

1 - ta da - closed one - a reclose for Chase, my fav

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.