Notary Rotary
Ho Hum
Notary Discussion History

Ho Hum
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 11/13/12 6:21pm
Msg #443261

Ho Hum

Waiting all afternoon for docs for 4:30pm, you got it, Chase, those rascals. And of course it is quitting time back in PA...ho hum...Credit lock expires today, then the client starts the process all over again. You can't imagine how peeved he is.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 11/13/12 10:40pm
Msg #443299

Same issue here for me again today..I gave them a time I needed docs or I cant go. I have other clients too. Closing scheduled for 1 drive time 1/2 hr. I leave at 2 for my other closings and yep I get a call docs have been sent..told the TC sorry but I will have to get to them much later this evening..It was fine by everyone..I get an email that I received a quality issue because I did not status in their 60 min time frame!! Really..guess I'm never going to achieve white glove status..lol

Reply by doglover/CA on 11/13/12 11:15pm
Msg #443304

If I tell them I will be running late to an appointment because of late docs, they change the appointment to open time, which means I have until 11:59 PM that day to complete the signing without getting a quality issue.

Reply by 101livescan on 11/14/12 12:08pm
Msg #443350

We got her done...docs arrived at 5:45p and I was in client's office at 6pm to have him sign. You would have thought I brought him a million bucks. He was so happy, and the Chase Team lead was grateful I hung out, said she'd put in a good work for me with everyone.

Well, that's something, right? Better than a kick in the pants. Which I do get from time to time. Nice to be appreciated and have the client say it too.

I was the smoothest part of this entire process, he said.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.