Notary Rotary
How many SCs do you have to sign up with to get a good
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 11/6/12 5:05pm
Msg #442417

steady flow of signings? I've done 25 so far and am busy at EOM and just a sprinkle for early in the month. Someone posted they had signed up with 100 SCs and I ask how many signings he/she was getting from those - declined to answer. Obviously someone new will only get called when the favorites have been called.

Reply by Bonnie/MO on 11/6/12 5:22pm
Msg #442421

I think it's only when all of the cheapest have declined the job & they have to call someone who charges more.

Reply by Lee/AR on 11/6/12 5:44pm
Msg #442425

All of the 3-5*. Never know when they'll need you.

Some I've never heard from. Some I don't hear from for literally years, then suddenly, I'm their go-to person. No logic/just IS.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 11/6/12 8:57pm
Msg #442449

Re: All of the 3-5*. Never know when they'll need you.

Here was my strategy..I started from the bottom of the list and worked my way up..I signed up with hundreds of companies..I thought most people start at the top and give up after doing a few! I am busier than ever!

When I first started it took me 5 weeks to get my first call..

Reply by MW/VA on 11/7/12 7:44am
Msg #442478

IMO it's not about how many you sign up with, but how

many are doing a lot of work in your area. Also, do you have a premium listing here on NR?
I found that my advertising on the major sites brought me more business than signing up with hundreds of cos. It all depends on your area, of course. I live in a heavily-populated area, and there's always plenty of biz here. Regardless, it takes time to get your name established in the industry.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.