Notary Rotary
I have a new title as of Wednesday...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by JanetK_CA on 11/23/12 1:53am
Msg #444398

... or at least that's what someone apparently decided at the guard gate of a community where I had an appointment yesterday. It's one of those where the resident has to leave your name (or something) before they'll let you in. The little card they gave me to put on my dashboard had this typed in under guest name: "NOTARY OF THE REPUBLIC - JANET". As I live and breathe... Smile

When I arrived, the person at the gate was a different one from whomever put me into their system, and we both had a pretty good laugh about it.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 11/23/12 3:42am
Msg #444403

HAHA... that's funny!

I had one like that once, but it was more sad than funny.

I think it was supposed to be my full name, but they wrote, "Marian Note-Arie"

I seriously could not figure out how they got that one. The hyphenated last name was clever, though. The client who called my name in (this was for GNW) really thought my last name was Notary and she said she guessed at the spelling for the guard gate.

Reply by jba/fl on 11/23/12 7:26am
Msg #444404

They are both cute (Janet & Marian). I feel a bit neglected in that category. LOL

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 11/23/12 12:36pm
Msg #444428

Ms. Arie - didja have a good Thanksgiving?

Wink

Reply by Susan Fischer on 11/23/12 9:16am
Msg #444407

Warning: swallow coffee before reading... (wipe wipe wipe) n/m

Reply by BobtheElder on 11/23/12 11:17am
Msg #444419

I like it Smile
You should get that on a business card Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.