Notary Rotary
I have had 3 LSI deals fall out today
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by CopperheadVA on 11/12/12 6:07pm
Msg #443114

One scheduled twice for today (first in AM and then pushed to afternoon) and two for tomorrow - one Citibank and two Wells Fargo. The Citibank was scheduled two weeks in advance, and they could not pull it together for closing today.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 11/12/12 7:53pm
Msg #443120

I seem to be having a lot of problems with my LSI deals lately as well. I thought it was just me. Getting them to the table on time is only part of the problem. I love signing for LSI, but the late docs, no docs, and no communication is wearing on me. I hope this is just a bad phase and it will be worked out soon.

Reply by pan/nd on 11/12/12 8:47pm
Msg #443124

Hate to be the bearer of bad news..........

In the last three weeks or so I've had 13 loans go clunk on the day they were supposed to sign...

all Chase...and various title companies.

Finally have the docs for one which was scheduled, no docs, rescheduled, no docs...etc for 5 times.

Not good.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 11/13/12 5:23am
Msg #443133

I just got up at 6 AM to print my docs for my Chase

appointment that is this morning at 8 AM. I did not receive the docs before I went to bed last night so I figured they would arrive between 11 PM and midnight as they so often have before with LSI. Just opened my computer and NO DOCS!

I agree - the constant lack of communication from LSI is very frustrating. I called yesterday to ask a question because the borrower was concerned about the vesting in her maiden name but now she is married and she said on my confirmation call that she didn't want me to make the trip if the docs weren't correct. I called LSI and the Chase team member I spoke with acted as if I was greatly inconveniencing her. And then when an appointment needs to be pushed, LSI wants the notary to call the B and be responsible for that. I have found that most LSI eployees treat the notary like we are expendable - because we are. They have so many notaries in their database that I do not feel they value us as individuals. I do not accept last minute appointments from LSI because it almost always is a case of the original notary gave the assignment back due to late docs and being jacked around.

Reply by CentralNY on 11/13/12 6:31am
Msg #443137

Chase loan went south last night after a long

rural, dark ride. neither tc or lo answered phone re questions. bo very smart and felt he had been "lied" to about no closing costs.

Reply by 101livescan on 11/13/12 8:02am
Msg #443147

Re: I just got up at 6 AM to print my docs for my Chase

The disconnect is mostly on Chase's end, LSI completely in the dark, hence, that's where we find ourselves.

Until Chase resolves their "procedural road blocks", nothing will change here.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 11/13/12 8:17am
Msg #443149

It's not just Chase though. It's been Wells Fargo, Citi, and Freedom Mortgage lately.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 11/13/12 8:28am
Msg #443150

I have a love-hate relationship with LSI. Yes they have a lot of business, yes they are reliable payers. But when docs are late the notary is not communicated with, and often times the borrowers are not either. They just leave you in never-never land and expect that you can just accommodate the closing whenever the docs arrive.

Reply by CentralNY on 11/13/12 9:37am
Msg #443165

Such a total waste of everyones time and $

the bo got a gfe in the mail for $7,800 in fees and the lo told him to ignore it. there was a credit for closing costs on hud but a large tax and ho taken when taxes were paid in full and bo said he didn't want that. i get the sense they could care less. take it or leave it.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 11/13/12 5:24pm
Msg #443251

I thought it was just me they did that too.

Reply by barbartk on 11/14/12 10:45am
Msg #443326

In October I had 2 schedulers call me and never got a confirmation, and 3 cancelled last minute, with only one that took place last minute from a SC. I am afraid to say yes right now. I spoke with a SC that did my last one and they said that there has been alot of turnover in the past month. They need to get it together, right now when they call I will probably double book.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.