Notary Rotary
Kelleys Mobile Notary
Notary Discussion History

Kelleys Mobile Notary
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Barb25 on 11/14/12 2:34pm
Msg #443386

Kelleys Mobile Notary

I just left my second message for this company which answers only with voice mail and no message that would have you know who you have called. Obviously they have gone into the witness protection program.

I did call last week and could swear that I got a Company type voice message. I had sent an earlier email so I did not leave a message. Someone did however call me back. I told "the person" I was looking for my very large check in the amount of $50.00 for a single document signing that (btw turned into about 10 notarizations). In any event it was overdue. I told her aboout the email and was told they don't have time to answer emails but if the check did not go out it would go out in a couple of days. Not so... as of today,. Actually I did one of these for same signer (one document 2 months ago and while I had to call did not have this problem. Go figure.

I told the person on the phone. Please don't get defensive. Just want to get paid. Looking for a date. I didn't think that was unreasonable. Silly me. I might have done better not to leave a message this time either. It may only be $50 but it is my $50. We shall see. Why don't these people just get a mask and a gun and rob convenience stores?

Reply by Barb25 on 11/14/12 3:56pm
Msg #443400

I did just receive an email that my check was in the mail. That of course, is encouraging. I will update when I receive the check.

Reply by sanjqnvly on 11/14/12 5:17pm
Msg #443411

Sorry to hear you have not been paid in a timely manner. I have done several signings for Kelleys Mobile Notary and have never had a problem getting paid

Reply by dgd/CA on 11/14/12 5:49pm
Msg #443420

"Check was in the mail." Ugh.... good luck...

I don't care if it your non-payment was $5.00 or $500.00. Whilst it is important to me that my fellow Notaries Public are paid accordingly, your charges for this document are your charges ... you deserve to be paid in a timely manner. Period. Fingers crossed...

Reply by Teresa/FL on 11/14/12 7:46pm
Msg #443438

10 notarizations for $50? Say it isn't so Barb! n/m

Reply by Barb25 on 11/15/12 8:19am
Msg #443481

Agh, Teresa.. Not one of my shining

moments. I had taken a one document signing a month or 2 earlier, not far from my house. Additional papers in a structured settlement. $50.00. Fair. Second call. Signer requested me. Was told it was the same thing. Confirmed with the borrower. Got the papers. Right! Only about 14 pages, 10 were to be notarized. Not the same. I shook my head. I called them. I let them know it was NOT the same thing. But I was in a rush. I was squeezing it in. Decided to just go with it since I spoke to the signer and was there before. Had no time to play games. Made a mental note not to do that again. And off I went.

What I did not factor in was having to wait and call for this money. Once again, no good deed goes "unpunished." Or Barb, you are a stupid a$$. Take your pick. LOL

Reply by Barb25 on 11/18/12 2:06pm
Msg #443885

PAYMENT UPDATE... I received a check yesterday 11-17-12

So it was in the mail as promised per email received.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.