Notary Discussion History

Law Firm of Jacob Hirsch, Brooklyn, NY, anything? n/m
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by CentralNY on 11/20/12 1:49pm
Msg #444137

Law Firm of Jacob Hirsch, Brooklyn, NY, anything? n/m

Reply by Pro Mobile Notary on 11/20/12 2:03pm
Msg #444141

Re: Law Firm of Jacob Hirsch, Brooklyn, NY, anything?

He's okay- pays in a reasonable amount of time.

Reply by CentralNY on 11/20/12 2:12pm
Msg #444144

Tanks,

weird though. It is a Citi loan that Title Source did title for and I assume did the HUD? i think it's due to ts erroneously thinking that NYS is an attorney only state, thus his attorney participation (he is not the bo's attorney)? it's ok though his fee was fair. lot of layers.

Reply by Pro Mobile Notary on 11/20/12 4:21pm
Msg #444156

Re: Tanks,

Typically the type of client that uses him (from our experiences with him) are high end borrower clients with luxury properties and loan amounts in the million dollar plus range.

Many of those high end clients are willing to add another layer to the chain of paperwork to protect their interests better than some (not all) escrow officers provide. I liken the situation to comparing an automatic car wash to a hand detail-er. The last two we had from him was the CEO of a large healthcare insurer buying a $2 million penthouse in SF and the other a well know movie actor refinancing his vacation mansion on Kauai.

He is easy to deal with and you should hope you get calls from him regularly. His high end clients usually know all the ins and outs of the loan before out signing agent ever gets there making for a very smooth and quick signing.

Reply by CentralNY on 11/21/12 6:18am
Msg #444232

Interesting.....

my bo was just a regular nice guy. but i didn't see anything on the hud where he was paid? his website is like a signing service for attorneys? again, i just assumed TS felt it had to be done through an attorney, not. anywho, he is nice and his fee fair.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.