Notary Rotary
Mortgage Docs---extremely unprofessional!- just venting
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Roadie_MD on 11/20/12 6:54am
Msg #444090

These idiots kept me on the hook all day for a RESPA signing (85 pages and they wanted everything faxed back) and I never received a confirmation. I get a call from the lender hours later asking me about it and I tell them I never got the order. MD was trying to make it out like I'm the dumb one, I'm supposed to get on their website and pull the docs. So I told them I never got a confirmation (turns out they sent to wrong email) and they tell me they will resend. So I get home and check my email--still not there and I can't get on their website, and I have other appts I need to leave for. So I call them, and they tell me 'Oh, we don't send confirmations anymore, everything's throught the website'....WHAT?!!! I told them just forget it, and don't call me anymore. Later, when I'm I'm driving to another appt, I get a call from the BO asking me when I'm coming, so I have to tell her I'm not (and why) and she gets angry at me and says I could have called her and let her know! Seriously, I never even found out the woman's name!

I only do a smattering of work for them and every time I do they pay over 60 days, and only with hounding.

Reply by F2F/FL on 11/20/12 7:32am
Msg #444092

Re: Mortgage Docs---I am so happy you posted

Thank you for venting about this company, as I almost excepted work from them.
I received an offer (via email) for $65 in my area for today but never heard back from them when I told them that I would do it if they would meet my fee $xxx. Now I am so glad they didn't even except my fee. I'm curious if this was from the Mort. Doc company out of Irvine CA that you received your work from?
So sorry you had to go through this kind of treatment.

Reply by ToniK on 11/20/12 9:53am
Msg #444101

I was gonna post something but I'll just stick to SMH n/m

Reply by Roadie_MD on 11/20/12 1:00pm
Msg #444129

Re: I was gonna post something but I'll just stick to SMH

F2F - yes, that's the one. they have a long list of one star ratings, and i just added to it.
Btw, I finally got a confirmation from them about an hour after I last spoke to them. LOL

Toni, what is SMH?

Reply by ToniK on 11/20/12 3:15pm
Msg #444150

smh= shakes my head n/m

Reply by jnew on 11/20/12 1:39pm
Msg #444135

Is this the company that spams their assignments and gives it to the first notary that calls back. I see these offers for up to 100 miles travel and $65.00 fee with Edocs. I have to delete them as soon as they come in. Why commit to these terms and lose a profitable closing fee?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.