Notary Rotary
National Vendor Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 11/26/12 11:18am
Msg #444624

called me Friday for signing today, EOM, at 6 pm, 9 miles away (20 minute drive) and they agree to my fee.

Here's the catch. They don't have docs when they called me ... but should have by 8 pm EST. Okay, Saturday comes along and still no docs. I call NVS and, to my surprise, someone is working. Nope. They don't have docs yet. However, if they receive them Saturday, they'll call me then email them. They guy I was talking to thinks they probably won't get them 'til Monday "first thing in the morning." If that's the case (and because TC is in CST), they won't call me (at 5 am) but rather, they'll just email docs.

Well, I'm awake this morning at 6 am. Guess what? You've got it! No docs. I email for status. They respond, "We are still waiting for docs as soonest we get the docs from the lender we will call you and send them to your email. Thanks"

Unfortunately, I can't wait around all day waiting on them. Had advised both initial caller and NVS staffperson on Saturday that Monday is EOM and a busy day and would NOT mess up schedule waiting on docs. Therefore, had to respond: "Thanks for responding. As you know, today is busy EOM. If I don't have docs by 10:30 California time, I'll have to turn this back to you."

Why do these SS/TC play these games? Rhetorical question. I know. They do it 'cause we allow it.

Reply by ToniK on 11/26/12 11:20am
Msg #444626

They usually get docs at least 1-2 hrs before assignment time.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 11/26/12 11:23am
Msg #444629

Have never worked with them before, Toni. Good to know.

May be filling that 6 pm (prime time) slot with someone else ..........

Reply by mwm143 on 11/26/12 11:25am
Msg #444630

Why do you think they are playing games? NVS is neither the title company nor the lender. Like most if not all they have no control over documents arrival but like all of us are at the mercy of the underwriting department at the lender. Underwriting approves, Instructions sent to Title, Title prepares HUD, sends back to Lender for final approval (which should include a phone call from LO to borrower), title gets final approval and docs are then sent.

It's definitely in the everyone's best interest to send documents as soon as possible.

Reply by roseIN on 11/26/12 11:31am
Msg #444633

Contrary to what mwm143 says, NVS IS the title company (Florida) and represents only one Lender: Mortgage Investors Corporation

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/26/12 11:44am
Msg #444636

Re: National Vendor Solutions is not a title company

It's a signing service..see the President's LinkedIn profile

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paula-haase-pautauros/32/4a0/13a

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 11/26/12 1:04pm
Msg #444640

No, but she is the co-founder of several title co's...WOW!

and I thought I got myself in over my head with all my business and what not..sheez..check out her stats!

President/Co-owner
National Assurance Title, Inc.
April 2012 – Present (8 months) Oldsmar, FL

Chief Operating Officer
Lenders Title Services, Inc.
March 2010 – Present (2 years 9 months)

Chief Operating Officer
National Title Network, Inc.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Insurance industry
March 2009 – Present (3 years 9 months) Clearwater, FL

President/Partner
February 2008 – Present (4 years 10 months) Corporate location: Oldsmar, FL / National Servicer

President/ Co-owner
America's Reverse Title, Inc.
2010 – Present (2 years) Oldsmar, FL

Reply by ToniK on 11/26/12 1:13pm
Msg #444642

Re: No, but she is the co-founder of several title co's...WOW!

OMG! Ive worked with several of those companies too.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 11/26/12 1:39pm
Msg #444644

gotta wonder if she fills out those financial disclosure

forms or affiliated business disclosure forms (or whatever they're called)

hmmm...

Reply by mwm143 on 11/27/12 9:50am
Msg #444725

You are incorrect Rose

National Vendor Solutions is not the title company. Nationl Title Network is the title company. NVS most certainly DOES represent other companies than MIC. Get your facts straight.

Reply by Hew Moon on 11/26/12 11:32am
Msg #444634

I do work for NVS and they are one of my best companies, the docs have always been to me the day prior and payment is always perfect.

Great company.

Reply by roseIN on 11/26/12 11:34am
Msg #444635

they are great! got paid in 7 days!

Reply by ToniK on 11/26/12 6:56pm
Msg #444664

Had a closing today for them at 7pm. They sent docs 6:51 pm and was shocked I wouldnt go to the closing later. Sorry booked solid.

They called back in 10 mins asking if I could do another signing open time but prefer 830. They were wiling to pay more, so he claimed. I told him I wont be able to do it till 930pm. He said what is your fee...$175.. lol he said he'd call me back. I guess they found someone else. lol

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 11/26/12 10:16pm
Msg #444679

I received my first call from them last week..Wanting to schedule me for a closing for Thursday the 29..I received docs today..yeah

Reply by mmw/pa on 2/8/13 9:18am
Msg #454721

Did a job for them back in December. Still did not received payment. They are liar, keep saying the check is in the mail. Ignore email. Beware. Anyone else have problem with them?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.