Notary Rotary
New to me
Notary Discussion History

New to me
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Buddy Young on 11/10/12 12:53pm
Msg #442934

New to me

I have a lon signing today and in the package is an assignment of deed of trust.
Never saw one before. It doesn't look like it's for me. Anyone see one of these before?

Reply by Teresa/FL on 11/10/12 12:58pm
Msg #442938

That's for when the originating lender sells the loan to

another servicer.

You don't need to do anything with it.

Reply by sealed/CA on 11/10/12 6:41pm
Msg #442971

They used to be in the loan pkgs. all the time but I rarely see them anymore. I think they have taken them out on purpose.
Last month I got a call to do a signing at an attorney's office that I regularly do signings for.
When I got there, the couple that needed the notarization was complaining to the attorney about the NSA who had done their loan signing saying that he had completely messed everything up.
The document that they needed notarized was an "Agreement Canceling Full Reconveyance & Reinstating Deed of Trust" It made me wonder if the NSA had them sign and then notarized that Assignment doc.
Yikes!

Reply by MW/VA on 11/10/12 7:46pm
Msg #442975

Yes, I see plenty of those. There are a lot of brokered

loan these days, being sold immediately, usually back to the original lender.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.