Notary Rotary
Optima - if they are related to/spin off from North
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Patti Corcoran on 11/28/12 2:25pm
Msg #444943

Coast Settlement, also in the Cleveland area, then BEWARE. They burned me for $100 back in January 2012. I called the title company of that transaction and explained that I had not been paid and according to new reports from Notary Rotary, NCS is not paying their notaries. The response from the title company was "so???". I asked if they had any issues dealing with a signing service that did not pay the notary, and the response was "not my problem".

Reply by PegiT_MN on 11/28/12 2:33pm
Msg #444946

They say they are related to Mortgage Connect.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/28/12 7:43pm
Msg #444984

"so???" and "not my problem".

See if they sing that same tune when you file a complaint with the state regulatory agency for the title company and/or name them as defendants in a small claims action. And with a little luck it's owned by an attorney - so hello Bar Association.

Reply by ajm2 on 11/28/12 8:32pm
Msg #444985

Re: not my problem

Not my problem call and confirm title co address and who to direct small claims court action to and confirm the lender so you have 3 parties lol let it be their problem 2 out three ain't all bad
title co lender and the guy who contracted an didn't pay

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.