Notary Rotary
Re: A call from Home Signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by RonnieB/NC on 11/13/12 12:20pm
Msg #443203

Home signing call just now, and ask me to do a signing on 11/14. I check the NotRot site and saw their rating and said no. I can't work for these scum, who want to cheat you out of home and
food. They are a waste of time.

I got burnt once by Pacific Document Services out of Brentwood, Ca. His name is Paul Gambs, and he filed for foreclosure. He owed me $200. and other Notaries too. This happened at a time when
I was busy and did not check NotRot until two days after I took the calls on the road. I now never take a job without checking NotRot site. When I am at home and unknown calls come in, I stall until I can bring the website up. I am sticking with all of you to push these lowballs companies out of business. I don't post all the time, but I read a lot.

Reply by 101livescan on 11/13/12 1:30pm
Msg #443214

If at all possible,

1) print out a copy of Signing Central Companies by star rating
2) be near a PC so you can log in and find out what their rating is
3) Inquire of them "what is your rating on Signing Central"; that could be "revealing"
4) Accept the job, confirm the fee, then immediately find out what/who/how they are

Will save you time, money, and potential waste of time.

Good luck!

Reply by RonnieB/NC on 11/13/12 2:41pm
Msg #443222

Thanks! I did printed out the list early this year and kept it in my truck. Also, I have all the 4 & 5 stars companies in my cell phone. I am learning to manage my time effectively by working smarter
and wiser.

Thanks to all the Notaries on this blog!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 11/14/12 9:51pm
Msg #443460

Home Signings was formerly known as Final Link

Beware!

Reply by sblk on 12/8/12 2:37am
Msg #445881

Hello..

I just declined a Signing from Home Signings after reading all the reviews. I just wish I would have read all the reviews before I printed out the 100+ times 2.. documents.

I'm glad to have found this site.. Thanks everyone for the reviews!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.