Notary Rotary
Socal signings....
Notary Discussion History

Socal signings....
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by PA_Notary_II on 11/20/12 1:17pm
Msg #444133

Socal signings....

Just got a check today for a closing done almost 60 days ago. This outfit has had some well deserved bad press on NotRot with some people cleaning up after them saying how good they are to work for. I took a shot after reading the mixed reviews and I'm here to tell you....you'll wait for your money. Phone calls and emails won't help....they'll pay you when their good and ready!
So.....I've done my first and last closing for Socal....you can take that to the bank !

Reply by HrdwrkrVA on 11/20/12 1:59pm
Msg #444139

BEWARE!! WORK FOR SOCAL AT YOUR OWN RISK! They still owe me

a small amount, but I have spoken to Lisa - PERSONALLY - She's just nNOT going to pay!
She'll be desperate & agree yto some decent fee... & then she just won't pay.
Or...she'll pay you for a couple of signings (45 days if you're lucky) & then 'accidently' short you $5, $10, maby $20...AND JUST IGNORE YOU!
After all...it's only $5 or $10 (x 100 SAs)...pretty slick huh?
It may not be a full-fledged SCAM (that'll come later) - I call it SKIMMING!

BEWARE!!!

Reply by FormerEO on 11/20/12 6:04pm
Msg #444176

It appears as though once upon a time they used to be a good company, but that is no longer the case.

Lies, more lies and incredible lies are my experience with them. I wonder aloud if Lisa has the ability to speak the truth at all.

Their ratings have been so awful recently that many signing agents are now turning them down. HOWEVER, when they are over a barrel, they will offer to prepay you with PayPal if you demand it.

Reply by sueharke on 11/20/12 11:16pm
Msg #444216

If you see the phone number 303-7190014 on your caller ID, it is the SoCal scheduler calling.

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 11/21/12 12:11pm
Msg #444270

THANK YOU. Added to their contact info in my phone. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.