Notary Rotary
That Meatloaf song "2 out of 3 aint bad" tonight mine was 3
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by LindaD/NJ on 11/26/12 8:26pm
Msg #444675

out of 5 aint bad! Hoping they come back to life! Happy EOM to All.

Reply by Pam/NM on 11/26/12 10:49pm
Msg #444684

I ended up with 1 out of 2...but could've gotten double plus fee if I would've caved in....sigh....now I have one at 6 a.m. before b/o loads up his moving van in the morning.

Reply by HisHughness on 11/27/12 12:33am
Msg #444688

That brings back memories

I used to be president of the singles club in Bryan/College Station, back before Brenda showed up in town. Every Wednesday night, we would go to a C&W dance hall called the "Hall of Fame," which, of course, we dubbed the "Hall of Shame."

I have always had this strange reaction to tall women. Women my height or just an inch or two above I find intimidating; really tall women, though, I find challenging.

One Wednesday night at the Hall of Shame, this dream in boots and buttons showed up. She had blonde hair cascading down to her butt, blue eyes that sucked the soul right out of me, and a body that was made for sporting tight Western clothes. I watched her for half an hour, uttlerly entranced, until finally I couldn't take it anymore. I walked over to her, looked up, and said:

"Darling, I figure every man is entitled to three dreams. My three dreams are, I want to own a completely restored supercharged 1937 Cord convertible. I want to write the book that will replace "Huckleberry Finn" as the Great American Novel. And my third dream is, I want to dance with you."

She looked down at me, took a tug off her longneck, and replied:

"Hey, fellow, losing three out of three ain't bad."

Meatloaf came close, but he still didn't capture that moment.

Reply by Karla/OR on 11/27/12 4:37am
Msg #444695

Re: That brings back memories

OUCH! Obviously you were to good for her.

Reply by Les_CO on 11/27/12 9:59am
Msg #444730

One of my favorite songs….and I too have a story…but not for here.

Reply by ajm2 on 11/27/12 11:16am
Msg #444737

Another good one by meatloaf Will do anything but that lol for the low ball title cos

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.