Notary Rotary
Trouble getting paid through Accurate National Signings
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by mskip/AL on 11/22/12 8:04am
Msg #444351

I did a refi on 10/17 haven't got paid yet. I emailed Amanda did not get a response so I called the office yesterday spoke with Michelle and she told me Amanda said she emailed me back. Well I never received the email, long story short Amanda said to email [e-mail address] I did email came back as undelieverable. Since today is Thanksgiving I going to wait to tomorrow to call them back. Pray for me I started not to take the assignment after I looked at the reviews but thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt. Oh well, never again.
Just wanted to put this out there for other NSAs' to be aware.
Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Reply by LKT/CA on 11/22/12 1:22pm
Msg #444372

Hopefully, you saved the edoc file so you can look on the HUD and see who the title or escrow company is. I'd email the SS one last time and inform them that if they do not FedEx your payment to arrive within 3 business days, you will contact the Title Co. or Escrow Co. and seek payment from them.

Reply by Luckydog on 11/23/12 10:17am
Msg #444412

That still doesn't do any good. The Title co. or lender just tells you they paid the SS and it is a personal issue between you and them. Not their problem. I've never dealt with these people, but in the past the title co. can care less, they are busy. They got their docs, they paid the SS, don't bother them.

Reply by LKT/CA on 11/23/12 1:29pm
Msg #444431

Disagree...

It DOES do good in many instances. Many notaries on this board have had success in contact the TC/Escrow. Some TCs/Escrow will drop an SS when they get so many complaints from notaries. Some TCs/Escrow will take the attitude that they paid the SS and it's not their problem and many don't take that attitude. If an SS stiffed me, I would most certainly contact the entities that BENEFIT from the loan transaction, and I don't care who hired me.

P.S. ......apparently "someone's" paying attention (i.e. the post below yours, Luckydog).

Reply by Accurate National Signings on 11/23/12 1:43pm
Msg #444434

Re: Disagree...

Yes we do pay attention to inaccurate information. We pay our notaries in our disclosed time frame. We have no problem going on to this site and defending our business practice and letting other notaries know that we do not stiff our venders, matter of fact we accommodate them and re use all of our notaries for they are fantastic and we appreciate each and everyone. So this one out of 900 used in the month of October that has an issue we take very seriously and like to re-inform them of our policy's. We here understand that our policy sometimes does not work with your policy and that is fine, we will just agree to move forward and not work together but we still appreciate them for their work. If there is any issues please contact Accurate National Signings and we will do the best to accommodate you in your issue.

Thank you

Reply by LKT/CA on 11/23/12 2:30pm
Msg #444441

Re: Disagree...

Don't pat yourself on the back too quickly. Is this your company's BASIC member listing?:

http://www.notaryrotary.com/agent/details.asp?ID=&RPID=1AAA00091665&RID=450816FD00794E0E2562F0F4E70E1762&back=1&src=1242&l=&ll=

If it is, I suspect the reason for such a personal, anemic listing is msg. #433040.
Here are more comments about ANS: msg. #433015

<<<Yes we do pay attention to inaccurate information.>>>

If your company was rated 4 or 5 stars, I would tend to believe that "possibly" the OP may be premature in her assessment of your company. However, after research, I have deduced that ANS is not on par with a 4 or 5 star company, and therefore, the OP is correct in her view of your company. Want a stellar reputation? Then pay the notaries within 30 days from the completed signing.

<<<So this one out of 900 used in the month of October....>>>

No one cares how much volume you handle. One unpaid notary is ONE too many. PAY THE LADY!!!!

Reply by mskip/AL on 11/23/12 9:33pm
Msg #444468

Yes, I did save the edoc. I am going to give them one more shot at contacting me about when I will be paid on this signing. Thanks for your suggestion. I will keep everyone posted!

Reply by Accurate National Signings on 11/23/12 1:15pm
Msg #444429

Hello Audrey, we thank you for contacting us, Our management sent to you our policy and procedures when you emailed inquiring about payment on 11/20/2012. Our payment policy is 30-45 business days. We are looking into the issue with the accounting email since this is the first time that we have heard that this is not working correctly.

Thank you for your concerns and Happy Holidays

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/23/12 3:08pm
Msg #444449

Well, now that we know you're here, perhaps you'll

tend to deleting your free notary listings and let notaries list you properly as a signing service so you can be rated. Seems it's very simple to do - cancel/delete your notary listings....done.

Of course, that would allow all notaries who subscribe to this site and have dealt with you to rate your company and keep us all apprised....but that shouldn't be an issue, should it?

Reply by mskip/AL on 11/23/12 6:10pm
Msg #444460

Re: Well, now that we know you're here, perhaps you'll

Thanks to all for your comments and suggestions and I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. And to ANS I look forward to hearing from someone soon regarding my payment.

Reply by sp/MI on 12/4/12 4:15pm
Msg #445511

The paperwork with the closing info says they pay 30-45 business days.
I called after 30 days and was told 30-45 business days.
I called today and was told 30-45 BUSINESS

Reply by Laurily on 1/14/13 8:51pm
Msg #450434

Did a signing for them back on the 26th of November and still waiting for payment-michelle gave me an email for their accounting that was: [e-mail address] RECEIVED A RESPONSE! They will be on my don't answer call list for now on..... shame too because I thought they were decent

Reply by Laurie Barton on 1/17/13 1:47pm
Msg #450864

Update on my Payment

Received payment today 36 business days -happy and satisfied-I emailed them and they responded-will def work for them again as they are very nice and easy to work with,

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.