Notary Rotary
Vendorin
Notary Discussion History

Vendorin
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Jennifer Jackson on 11/25/12 4:10am
Msg #444546

Vendorin

I saw someone post something regarding this service a few months ago. Is there anyone out there that is successfully using this service for payments from signing services? Someone posted that they use it for ServiceLink.

Reply by Jack/AL on 11/25/12 11:20am
Msg #444551

I signed up for Vendorin in July of this year. I did not notice any comments in the process to indicate which SL branch would be involved, or both. I've continued to be paid by check, once every several days to two weeks, by the SL Coraopolis branch handling the 8-digit file numbers. It allows eInvoicing at its site, and the accounting folks check the site frequently and pay me. It uses on-line statusing. I like it! The Aliquippa branch handles the 7-digit file numbers, requires an emailed monthly billing, and still pays by check. Billing can be done only once per month, and payment usually arrives 2 to 3 weeks later. Statusing is confusing. Although I use its on-line status reporting, which is easy, the Signing Agent Appointment Confirmation says that "Agents must call or fax closing status information," so I do fax it after doing an on-line update. Both systems seem to work fine, but confusion appears, due to various ways to communicate status and submit billing info. I might be wrong, but it seems that both branches have created and initiated better ways to status and submit invoices, but continue to distribute instructions about being required to submit by the old/former methods, without indication of which is really preferred or whether any are not acceptable.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 11/25/12 2:55pm
Msg #444568

Vendorin is used by the former ATM division now called the Servicelink Vision Orders. You still have to submit a monthly (on their form) invoice for the regular SL (Cactis Orders)
I got this email explaining it all

"Due to frequent questions about our billing process and how to bill for different orders, listed below are the revised billing instructions. To prevent any delay in processing your payments, please read and advise of any questions.

NationalLink:
These order numbers are 6 digits and a dash, (123456-1) and need to be submitted on a NationalLink paper invoice and sent in monthly either by email - [e-mail address] - Fax – 866-834-7479 or regular mail.

ServiceLink CACTIS Orders:
These orders are 7 digits and a dash, (1234567-1) and need to be submitted on a ServiceLink paper invoice and sent in monthly either by email - [e-mail address] - Fax – 866-834-7479 or regular mail.

ServiceLink Vision Orders:
These orders are 8 digits (12345678) and must be invoiced online through the ServiceLink website with a username and password.

*****Please note that for orders that need to be e-invoiced, you MUST wait 24 hours after you status the order before you can bill for it. Please do not bill the same day that you status the order. *****

Regarding 1099’s
If you have had an address change or an EIN change within the last year, please send an email to [e-mail address] so that we can verify the information in our system."

Reply by Jack/AL on 11/25/12 3:02pm
Msg #444569

I wonder why there's no mention of PowerLink........ n/m

Reply by Jennifer Jackson on 11/29/12 4:38am
Msg #445003

Thanks for the info. I do the e-invoicing weekly, as well as the paper invoice monthly. Just wish I could have direct deposit through them for an easier process.

Reply by Brenda Frank on 2/12/13 12:31pm
Msg #455461

I signed up for Vendorin as well and I LOVE IT! On Thursday whatever invoices drop on the invoice board I can expect payment to be deposited into my account on Friday. Now I just wish the other division of ServiceLink and NationalLink would do the same thing. Get tired of stalking the mailman to see if I got a check.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.