Notary Rotary
Well I think in my area it is going to start picking back
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by bfnotary on 11/1/12 5:33pm
Msg #441708

up. This entire week has been really slow, probably due to weather and all. Today the calls started rolling in for tomorrow, Saturday and a few for next week.

Reply by dgd/CA on 11/1/12 6:09pm
Msg #441715

Always good to hear such wonderful news :).. n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 11/1/12 8:37pm
Msg #441749

You will find there's always fluctations in this biz.

I know you've talked about having your husband join you to become a team.
While I note there's not a lot of competition in your area, it's usually a good idea for someone to keep their day job. You will need to determine if you can make enough at this to cover taxes, SE taxes, health care, etc.
Brace yourself, because I think Nov. & Dec. will be slammin.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 11/2/12 6:32am
Msg #441789

Re: You will find there's always fluctations in this biz.

That is the truth! October was my best month ever in this business, and I have been doing this for 7 years. You can have a great month one month and then the next month everything comes to a screeching halt.

Reply by bfnotary on 11/2/12 9:43am
Msg #441816

Re: You will find there's always fluctations in this biz.

Speaking of my husband joining me. He actually just started a new job, he loves. Full family benefits paid for. He will definately not quit his day job. However, he still may join me, to help out on busy days(evenings). It seems more signings come in the evenings, and that is when I could use some help. We are still debating it. If he does do it, It probably wont be till next year sometime. Once we buy a bigger house this following year, and I get an office set up, then he may get his commission, then again maybe not. But we are more leaning towards YES. lol.

And I sure hope you are right about november and december being slamming. I already have more signings scheduled the first Week of November than I had the First week of October. (actually than the first 2 weeks of October). October was bad in the beginning and Slammin at the end for me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.