Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
"This lender pays $60 for an edoc signing" what a crock!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Donna LaBelle on 11/26/12 4:08pm
Msg #444658

That was the story I was given by Loanclosers .com when they called.
First of all,if that was all the lender paid, Loan closers wouldn't make any money and second, I doubt it was the lender that called them in the first place, and third, she then said I think we can go to $80 (still not meeting my fee). So who, out there is gonna do it for $60?

Reply by Yoli/CA on 11/26/12 4:19pm
Msg #444659

Had call from Loan Closers a few minutes ago too, Donna. Said they found me on Notary Rotary. We didn't get to the part about fees. Had to tell her I couldn't accept to work with them because they have terrible pay record on Notary Rotary.

Reply by ananotary on 11/26/12 6:42pm
Msg #444662

I don't even answer their calls. n/m

Reply by ToniK on 11/26/12 6:52pm
Msg #444663

I stopped working for them cuz it took 60+ days to get paid and you had to always email and call Daniel to get paid. But they were paying me $100-125. I have their number go straight to voicemail.

Reply by PegiT_MN on 11/26/12 7:21pm
Msg #444665

My new Samsung Galaxy III has a wonderful little feature called "call reject". I just add their number to it and it goes straight to voice mail.....you don't even hear it ring. I love it.

Reply by ToniK on 11/26/12 7:24pm
Msg #444666

I- M U S T- G E T -T H I S -P H O N E n/m

Reply by LKT/CA on 11/26/12 9:32pm
Msg #444677

S A V E - Y O U R - M O N E Y

Unless you just want a new phone anyway. Othewise, just save the phone number in your contact list and label it "lowballer" , "deadbeat" or "do not answer" and assign it a silent or "no ring" ringtone. You'll never hear the phone ring and the calls will go to voicemail - mission accomplished. In this way, you can also avoid telemarketers, deadbeat relatives, bill collectors, or anyone you don't want hear from.

Reply by ToniK on 11/27/12 6:05am
Msg #444700

lol I hate my iphone n/m

Reply by dgd/CA on 11/26/12 7:33pm
Msg #444669

January, This Baby Is Mine :) n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 11/27/12 3:38am
Msg #444691

OT re: Galaxy S III

Thanks for the heads up! Smile I see that come up when a call comes in, but is there a way of setting it up in advance?

I got mine a little over a month ago and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what it can do. (It was a serious learning curve from a Blackberry!) But some stuff that was simple and easy on the BB is complicated and takes lots of steps on this phone. But the more I figure out and the more I use it, the more I like it! Do you have any favorite apps you'd like to recommend??

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.