Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
"Ummmmmm.......your dog is really cute......
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by PegiT_MN on 11/14/12 12:38pm
Msg #443359

but it just peed on my shoe".

Yup......just one of the many hazards of our job as a notary signing agent.

Reply by snowflake/PA on 11/14/12 12:48pm
Msg #443361

Re: That's horrible! Yuk. And I just returned from a

closing with BOs who had 2 sick kids, "sprayed the house with Lysol before I got there", and flies everywhere. Gross. And, she is a notary, didn't know the difference between ack or jurat where needed in loan docs. Had to explain her choices to her. They didn't even care about their interest rate! Just wanted it over.

Sorry about that dog thing. I hope you let the borrowers know what happened.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 11/14/12 5:40pm
Msg #443416

Re: That's horrible! Yuk.

Boy! I just remembered I need to grab some clorox wipes for my bag. It's that time of year!

As for the (excited) incontinent dog . . . hope the owners don't think it was YOU (after all, we notaries are sometimes known for "incontinence" in our ramblings Smile

Reply by Barb25 on 11/14/12 12:48pm
Msg #443362

Could have been worse it could have been the borrower. How are you doing Peggy? Maybe somebody will tell you what you did wrong. LOL

Reply by CentralNY on 11/14/12 1:28pm
Msg #443373

Barb, maybe humor is regional (lol) ....

OR people take themselves too seriously OR they are still high school monitors OR they are from planet Clare and never heard of Xanax. I have never used it myself, but goodness I have HEARD of it. OR they are just plain perfect. My, my I thought you could share experiences here.

Reply by Barb25 on 11/14/12 4:00pm
Msg #443401

Re: Barb, maybe humor is regional (lol) ....

Smile

Reply by PegiT_MN on 11/14/12 6:54pm
Msg #443432

OMG.....you are too funny Barb. How's your sweet little George doing?

Reply by Karla/OR on 11/14/12 6:10pm
Msg #443422

OMG! i hope it was towards the end so you didn't have to sit there too long with the icky on you. Knock on wood, I have not had that happen to me.

I did have a cat incident night before last. BO had numerous cats, three of which were in the room we signed in. One of them insisted on lying on the table right in front of me, and on top of the package! She put him down on the floor NUMEROUS times (as did I) and he put himself back in that spot NUMEROUS times! When petting him, he liked to bite you plus he clawed me once and left red marks on my hand! It stung a bit but no biggie. Finally he must have got bored with it and sat in nearby chair!

We should get animal hazard pay when this stuff happens! :O)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.