Notary Rotary
as if robosigning wasn't enough...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Donna LaBelle on 11/1/12 4:35pm
Msg #441694

...of a lack of personalization, now I'm getting robo calls for signings, and from a cheap company too.

Reply by dgd/CA on 11/1/12 6:25pm
Msg #441719

There was a thread about this sometime last week. Please, I can barely get through the numbers when I'm truly on the run and need to actually speak with someone at my bank... as if I'm going to spend my time (and patience) going through this. But then, technology demands of us all to move forward and seems to adapt to the thought process of MS and Apple, where everyone is presumed to be "perpetually" 20. Perhaps I'm too old school... how about everyone else?

BTW, at my age, I do accept text messages from the TCs and Lenders that I work with. I don't have a problem with those, however; auto and robo calling has always driven me slightly to the left side of the Bates Hotel.

Reply by MW/VA on 11/1/12 8:41pm
Msg #441753

That won't last. There's a law in the works that will do

away with all robo-calls. It's about time!

Reply by dgd/CA on 11/1/12 8:55pm
Msg #441756

Music to my ears... n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.