Notary Rotary
mortgage docs.com
Notary Discussion History

mortgage docs.com
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by doofus on 11/16/12 6:25pm
Msg #443691

mortgage docs.com

i do not understand . I get 5 or so offerings, every day. ofte nfor adjacent states.
signing central comments are horrendous. 50 consecutive 1 star ratngs. In the middle is one poster claiming they are the greatest thing since pay toilet. what is wrongh with this picture?
how do they stay alive?

Reply by MikeC/TX on 11/16/12 6:36pm
Msg #443695

If you see 50 consecutive 1 star ratings, what would be the point of considering that one positive rating?

Reply by doofus on 11/16/12 7:23pm
Msg #443700

certainly none. question is, how do they stay in biz. but then sign on the x is still around after 10 years of beating every one they hooked.

Reply by MikeC/TX on 11/16/12 7:45pm
Msg #443703

Exactly. However, the way SOX stays in business is because they know how to find fresh meat. They don't go back to the notaries they owe money - they troll sites like this to find new people who don't know better. I suspect they also get new notaries for a certain national organization that will not be named.

It's not hard to stay in business once you figure out how to make things work in your favor.

Reply by ToniK on 11/17/12 12:03am
Msg #443737

They called me today while I was out. She said the name quick. So I asked for it again. Told her I'd have to check notrot to check on ratings. Then she said $65 for a signing. I laughed. H-E double hockey sticks no!!! Then came here and seen the low ratings. Lol been in this business for 6+yrs. never worked for them. They claim I signed up with them. Ummm not recently and I don't recall ever but ok take me out your database. Lol

Reply by ikando on 11/17/12 2:19pm
Msg #443784

Mortgage Docs is calling you? All I've gotten for about a year now is email solicitation. I have it marked to go to spam because of the low fee.

Reply by grapebed on 11/17/12 5:43pm
Msg #443809

I finally called them to please take me out of the email blast. I could not take it any more. I can't imagine the quality of Notary that accepts $65.00 for a refi signing, including printing two copies of the docs.

They must do 20 signings a week in my area. I would love to work for them. But it ain'tt gonna work for me. I pass. Their e-mail blasts are bordering on spam,

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.