Notary Rotary
Chase Notary report form
Notary Discussion History

Chase Notary report form
Go Back to October, 2012 Index

Posted by jnew on 10/2/12 1:36pm
Msg #436816

Chase Notary report form

I just got my answer on whether this was a chase form or an LSI form. A similar form was provided to me from a different settlement agent, so it will probably be on all chase loans I would guess

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 10/2/12 1:48pm
Msg #436819

I just got an email from Sservice Link..Yep its from the lender..

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/2/12 1:51pm
Msg #436823

Yep. Just got mine from ServiceLink.

Reply by NJDiva on 10/2/12 2:04pm
Msg #436826

I did my first one last night. I went ahead and filled in

the top portion and printed a bunch of copies which I'll keep in my bag. It turns out that we only have to document the BANK documents notarization's, not the TITLE doc's.

Also, just so you know, the doc package for Chase really only has a couple of notarized doc's. It consists of the Mortgage and the Signature/Name Affidavit. Since it's a boiler plate, I will include those and make copies so that I will only have to add any additional notarization's and then personalize it to the closing at hand.

Though it's incredibly frustrating to have to fill out YET another document, we don't have a choice in the matter. Pretty soon, it'll be the norm and we'll be used to expending the extra few minutes it takes...grrrrr...lol

Reply by CentralNY on 10/2/12 2:24pm
Msg #436832

Oh yes, life will be much easier

for Chase's robo post-closing loan processors. A disgrace.

Reply by phenom/CA on 10/2/12 4:43pm
Msg #436880

Re: Oh yes, life will be much easier

got a email from Title source, saying it is mandatory.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.