Direct Closers Clearwater, FL
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2012 Index

Posted by Larry/IL on 10/10/12 7:37am
Msg #437853

Good Morning NRs,

I was emailed and asked to join Direct Closers.

Might anyone having experience with Direct Closers share their experience? i.e. how many calls have you seen relating to joining, did you certify on their site ($25), have you picked any new title companies as a result of D/C and what is your consensus about the type of companies that contact you for orders, (low fees etc).

TIA for all replies.

Reply by MW/VA on 10/10/12 8:09am
Msg #437859

send you a p/m n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 10/10/12 8:19am
Msg #437860

Yes, I'm listed with them & like getting paid directly by

the tc (or sometimes it comes from Title Processing Center, which is part of Direct Closers).
I'm not certified with them at this point. The test is extensive & takes a couple of hours. I also understand they're offering a training course. None of that costs big bucks, so it has to be an individual decision.
BTW, I'm saying all this because I don't think they'd be considered competition to NR.

Reply by ToniK on 10/10/12 9:26am
Msg #437871

Re: Yes, I'm listed with them & like getting paid directly by

I paid for their training and certification. I havent taken the certification and watched the first 4 videos BUT I havent done more since Ive been so busy. However, the videos are pretty nice especially how they show notaries being fully mobile, printer in car and everything.

Reply by SharonMN on 10/10/12 10:22am
Msg #437879

I haven't paid any money or taken their training, but I have gotten a few jobs from "new to me" title companies from them. I've been paid promptly (>30 days) directly from the title company.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/10/12 3:43pm
Msg #437969

Have received -0- jobs from them. Have not paid them any money. At this point, don't see the point.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.