Notary Rotary
Dropped 4 packages this Saturday @ UPS store
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 10/29/12 4:14pm
Msg #441111

all going to same place only one made it.

Reply by CentralNY on 10/29/12 4:20pm
Msg #441118

Cuckoo la la, ups is bad n/m

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 10/29/12 7:03pm
Msg #441175

Ha! They must not know that "birds of a feather STICK TOGETHER."

I dropped a package Fri afternoon at UPS store. Client paid for Next Day Air. Think it got there Sat? Not! Arrived this morning (bet somebody was MAD)

Be interesting to see what weather will do to deliveries (but between "You and Me," I don't think this would have happened if they'd used Fedex - JMO)

Reply by janCA on 10/29/12 7:13pm
Msg #441177

Next day air would be today, if sent on Friday, unless Saturday was specifically marked on the label. That usually does not happen.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 10/29/12 7:30pm
Msg #441181

Next Day Air

Ah . . . that explains their "discomfort" over a later reschedule (that will teach 'em to get email docs out on time)

Reply by CopperheadVA on 10/30/12 7:13am
Msg #441224

In my 7 years in this biz, only one company has ever

wanted and paid for Saturday delivery. It's a significant extra charge.

Packages dropped on Friday or Saturday are delivered on Monday as per normal FedEx/UPS operations.

Now I HAVE had a company call me up and ream me a new one because their package had not been delievered by 10:30 AM that day - apparently they never tracked the package because it showed on schedule for STANDARD delivery that day. FedEx has priority and standard options - the TC had generated the shipping label and THEY selected standard shipping. UGH!

My UPS package from yesterday is on the truck for delivery to TS in Michigan. My FedEx package for northern VA is stuck in Memphis.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.