Notary Rotary
Hope from Servicelink
Notary Discussion History

Hope from Servicelink
Go Back to October, 2012 Index

Posted by ToniK on 10/17/12 9:12am
Msg #438873

Hope from Servicelink

Just got a call from her where she hung up on me because Im not able to continue with the closing at 11am. It is currently 1006 am. They just got HUD approval and will be sending docs over in the next 15-20 mins.

I told her I cant be on time to the closing as its an 60-90 mins away. The BO has a doc appt at 1pm and needs to leave by noon. The BO has been calling his LO/Lender all day yesterday to get docs. I sent an email last night asking where docs were. This morning I get a call from the Lender saying they sent docs.

I put in another call at Servicelink around 830a and found out HUD was not approved. They said they would email and leave a message for the closing coordinator to call me back.

I did not get this call back until 10:06a am this woman was so rude by hanging up. Before she hung up she stated " you should have called yesterday and told us that"

So I called back and of course she didnt answer her phone. So I left a message telling her how unprofessional she was and sending docs around 1030a for a 11am appt was not going to cut it. BO has a prior engagement, the lender is aware of that, and I made them aware of that. And if she didnt get that message, that is not my fault.

Im livid this morning. My phone has been ringing off the hook ever since 8am from BO and Lender furious about these docs.

Reply by ToniK on 10/17/12 9:14am
Msg #438874

meant to put unprofessional in regards to her phone etiquette.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 10/17/12 10:08am
Msg #438887

Before she hung up . . .

** she stated " you should have called yesterday and told us that"**
Huh? They don't know docs were never sent ? Or . . . they don't have sense enough to realize you can't possibly keep an 11:00 apt with no docs an hour before?!!

Reply by ToniK on 10/17/12 10:15am
Msg #438889

Re: Before she hung up . . .

They were still working on getting HUD approval. As fi I and the BO had all day to sit around and wait.

I wish they would at least inform us if there was going to be a problem. I feel it was her duty to call me and say "hey, we still waiting on HUD approval. Can you see if he is flexible?" All my other clients do that.

Reply by Sandra Clark on 10/17/12 12:22pm
Msg #438913

And that's one of the many reasons I will not accept appts. from them. This and similar things happened to me back in 08 and I was blackballed after telling them to take me out of their data base. No loss for me..........saved many headaches by not working for them.

Reply by cremevette on 10/17/12 1:21pm
Msg #438924

Same with LSI. Both are out of control backlogged, it seems.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.