Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
May be off topic but.... WELCOME ABOARD JERI !!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2012 Index

Posted by NJ_Notary on 10/26/12 11:11pm
Msg #440653

Congratultions and welcome aboard to notary rotary Jeri. You have joined a wondefrul organization. Here's to many years of success for you, Tracy and Harry!

Reply by NJ_Notary on 10/26/12 11:14pm
Msg #440655

*wonderful

Reply by HisHughness on 10/27/12 1:21am
Msg #440678

Okay, obviously I've been out of the loop. Who is Jeri? n/m

Reply by Harry [NR] on 10/27/12 2:14am
Msg #440681

Re: Okay, obviously I've been out of the loop. Who is Jeri?

Jeri is our new customer service representative. Yep, we just increased our full-time staff by 33%! She's also a newly licensed insurance agent, having passed her property/casualty exams with flying colors on the first attempt.

Jeri will be helping with our home and auto program, in addition to assisting Traci and Grif with phone calls. With any luck, that will ultimately free up more of my time so I can work on the web site. Here's a copy of the e-mail referencing Jeri that's currently going out:

http://www.notaryrotary.com/news/201210/20121023-Notary-Rotary-Update.htm

Harry
Notary Rotary

Reply by Tannis Zamora on 10/27/12 7:15am
Msg #440699

Re: Okay, obviously I've been out of the loop. Who is Jeri?

Hi Harry, I have not spoken to Jeri yet but I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you about TRACI. That GIRL rocks too.
I was approved by my county commissioner for my 3rd renewal back in August. I kept waiting to hear from my county clerk that my Commission was ready to be picked up. Finally 2 weeks ago I call SOS. Well we don't have your name. So I call the county clerk. Oh well we have to have a copy of your Bond. How do I get a copy of that when the Bond needs an expiration date I ask. Couldn't tell me.
So I call Traci as NR is where I purchase my Bond and E&O. She fixed everything including emailing me what I needed within an hour.

Thank you and all of NR employees for providing such GREAT customer service.

tannis z TN

Reply by HisHughness on 10/27/12 9:32am
Msg #440714

Great!

If you will look at the latest renderings of The Last Supper, you will find that Harry [NR], Griff and Traci are seated right there on the right of You Know Who. Canonization is proceeding apace, and there is some discussion among scholars whether the Book of Harry [NR] should be included in the Biblical canon, or at the very least in the Apocrypha.

These folks are our friends, colleagues, role models, and the salt on our salads. Let us pause for a moment here, face the East, and contemplate for a brief time what a bleak place our world would be without them in it.

Welcome aboard, Jeri.

Reply by Jeri on 10/27/12 10:27am
Msg #440726

Thank you! I'm glad to be here and I feel very at home. Notary Rotary is a great company to work for.

(No, Harry did not pay me to say that!)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.