Notary Rotary
Quick Loan Signing, Irvine, CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2012 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 10/27/12 11:59am
Msg #440749

SC gives them a 3-star rating and comments are either 5-star or 1-star -- love them and would work with them any time or hate them for no pay/low pay.

QLC called me last night for a last minute signing. After my usual inquiries for the job, I quoted them $175. During this conversation, I look them up on SC. Tell the caller I cannot accept based on NotRot ratings. He tells me they pay provided notary invoices. Sorry, I don't chase my money nor do I work for free.

He calls me back 5 minutes later and offers to pay via PayPal. Decided to accept BECAUSE the ratings were either at one end of the spectrum or the other. Plus, they paid the PP service fee.

Because of their quick action and their professional resolution in this instance and based on this one experience, I believe I would be willing to work with them on my standard 30-day net basis.

Okay ... let the flogging begin!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/27/12 12:03pm
Msg #440751

Yoli, did they also accept your $175 fee?

If they paid my quoted fee AND paid in advance I would do it too - pay in advance meaning I don't confirm or print until I have the money in my account. I might even waive the service fee if the agreed fee was sufficient enough for my purposes.

Just beware your payments are not pulled back - I hear some do that..

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/27/12 12:15pm
Msg #440755

Re: Yoli, did they also accept your $175 fee?

Yes, they did agree to my fee.

My contingencies on accepting were:

payment to be received and funds verified in full within 10 minutes;
only then would I contact borrower to schedule/confirm;
upon confirming with borrower, then I would print docs.

I transferred funds to my bank upon receipt.

Like I said, this was a good experience.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 10/27/12 12:50pm
Msg #440760

Sweet....good for you! n/m

Reply by Barb25 on 10/27/12 12:26pm
Msg #440757

I love this approach. Desperation, whatever, they came through. I think it a good business decision to give them 30 day terms in the future. I would hope to see no public flogging.

Reply by Brenda/FL on 10/27/12 1:11pm
Msg #440761

I am still waiting on a payment from them. It has been 62 days from signing date. I have sent 3 emails with replies from Ms. Torres, "check will go out tomorrow", sure, whatever.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 10/27/12 2:00pm
Msg #440788

Just going over their confirmation from last night and find the following with asterisks and caps and bolded:

**PLEASE GO ON OUR WEBSITE (website given) TO SUBMIT YOUR INVOICE**

***PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 60 DAYS FOR PAYMENT TO BE PROCESSED***

Brenda/FL: The person I spoke with last night was Giovanni Esqueda. Don't know if he can help. But, try calling him at 949-751-6808.

(NotRot doesn't allow post with website address)

Reply by ToniK on 10/27/12 3:17pm
Msg #440807

I invoiced there website for a signing that took place on 8/23. Its past 60 days. I dont do net60 and wont work for them again even though they $125.

Reply by Brenda/FL on 10/27/12 4:14pm
Msg #440814

I will call Monday morning, thank you for the contact info...fingers crossed!

Reply by Moe Tanvi on 10/30/12 11:51am
Msg #441274

I've been working with them now for 3 month, and they always pay on time when i invoice them. I forgot to do it once, when i called them to inquire about the payment, the person who answered told me about their payment policy that its 30days if invoiced on time, or it will go for next pay period which is 60 days which in my opinion is totally understandable. Anyhow, that person was sweet enough to mail me my check in the same day since he had me on record, but he stressed that for every future signing they need an invoice in order to cut a check.
Wish there's lots of these Co. out there

A+++

Reply by Geraldine Casper on 10/31/12 1:51pm
Msg #441468

Great company to work for
love to do business with them

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.