Notary Rotary
With being away for the first ten days of the month
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 10/23/12 4:25pm
Msg #439956

I am very grateful to 3 clients that kept me busy since then, if not for them I would of been dead in the water this month. Friday is EOM and companies are not calling so it will be a last minute thing this month. I already have 4 booked and should go through without issue.

Now CHASE for the month of October, someone must of shook the tree over there, all deals this month went without a hitch and the Notary Form takes two minutes to fill out.

Reply by bfnotary on 10/23/12 9:53pm
Msg #440045

This week is slammed for me, thank goodness, because the first 2 weeks ouch, I was in the poor house. Last week was pretty descent and this week is slammed. However friday i do only have one so far. The rest of the days tho, are really slammed. I feel friday will be slammed, just not until last minute.

Reply by pan/nd on 10/23/12 11:07pm
Msg #440054

Not everyone has had your good fortune with Chase in October.

Since the first of the month I've had a dozen Chase signings go south because no docs showed up.

From my point of view....somebody at Chase should shake the tree a he**uva lot harder.

And, if they don't, I may have to get out my chainsaw and cut it down.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.