Notary Rotary
checking in
Notary Discussion History

checking in
Go Back to October, 2012 Index

Posted by ToniK on 10/26/12 9:42pm
Msg #440641

checking in

just stopped to say hey!!! I got one more signing tonight then I can call it quits. Been at it since 9am. 2 loans are rescheduled for tomorrow morning. Turned down so many loans today from my regular clients and they were willing to play "YOU NAME YOUR PRICE" game. We talking the $200+ range.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 10/26/12 10:02pm
Msg #440642

How much are "clones" going for these days?

That's what you need (and I need whatever it is you're on!) Sad part is I wasn't that busy; called BO to let him know what happened. Lender called saying they don't know what happened (docs sent). I said I "think" the closing was reassigned (no tolerance for "dangling" these days while an appt gets put on someone's backburner list), But that I was still avail during xx hour and could do it if co. still wanted. At that point it was around noon.

Then I get an email from SS just before 2: This has been rescheduled for 3:00 at the borrower's home and he is aware . . . Please let me know if you are available and would like to be reassigned to this file. (well, glad bo was aware 'cause I certainly wasn't)

Well, that was 2 hours ago! And it was accepted yesterday for a time THEY weren't able to fulfill. IMHO, if there's nothing to close with (no docs) there's NO Signing Appt. I bet the notary "no show" complaints would disappear completely once TC & SS get their acts together. I felt sorry for the BO caught in between all this . . . but my life does not revolve around TC

(And btw, I was offered $5 more - nothing in the $200 range. Politics is something, huh? When it gets right down to it, it's about who will swindle you for least Frown

Reply by ToniK on 10/26/12 11:40pm
Msg #440664

Re: How much are "clones" going for these days?

lol sorry to hear that. I should have passed on your name from the signings I turned down. lol

Reply by jba/fl on 10/26/12 10:55pm
Msg #440651

I got a hefty bonus from the lender today for my 5pm being done at 10pm.....TC confirmed the increase and the bill was sent. Regulars are good to have.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.