Notary Rotary
Doc Pros
Notary Discussion History

Doc Pros
Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by jae on 4/2/13 2:42pm
Msg #464125

Doc Pros

Does anyone experience slow pay with Doc Pros?

Reply by Yoli/CA on 4/2/13 2:55pm
Msg #464129

Once in a great while, they're a little slower than I like. When that happens, I email Patrick Maue, President. Funny how an immediate response comes through with a promise of check in the next few days. AND, check arrives as promised! Smile

Reply by WayneCa on 4/2/13 3:07pm
Msg #464133

I have worked for them for 9 years. They are a great company and the staff are very helpful the only issue I have with them is I need to remind them that they owe me money. They will let payment slide until you send an inquiry to their acct. department and a check is issued that day. Pay is average.

Reply by Pam/NM on 4/2/13 3:04pm
Msg #464131

I'm not in front of my QB right now

But to my recollection they average 30-45 days, depending on when in the month you sign

Reply by La Trese Breaux on 4/2/13 3:27pm
Msg #464136

they are always on time, feb must have been busy

I think they are behind, they are usally rigth at 30 days i guess i have to send them a friendly reminder. Wink other than that they are awesome.

Reply by gaby on 4/2/13 5:58pm
Msg #464175

it's been said...once in a great while...but you can always depend on them to pay you. And yes...usually a friendly reminder will work...no complaints there.

Reply by jae on 4/2/13 6:16pm
Msg #464179

Yes, they always pay, just have to remind them every time. Just wondered if this was the norm.

Reply by COpink on 4/2/13 6:18pm
Msg #464181

Yes. I still have an outstanding from January. However, I will work for them because you can always count on them to pay you...even if it is 2-3 months out.

Reply by MW/VA on 4/2/13 7:01pm
Msg #464188

A few years ago they were a really good co. I don't know what happened. In my experience they want to pay a lower fee, and I've always had to chase after my money. It never sits well with me when I have to "remind" anyone about payments. IMO if they can't get payments out in 30 days, then there is a problem somewhere.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/2/13 7:13pm
Msg #464191

Totally agree, Marilynn - exactly why I stopped working with

Doc Pros years ago. I have replaced them with better quality clients that pay more and faster. We should never have to remind a company to pay us. Of course there may be a fluke here and there, but when it's a pattern - that's when I cut them loose.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 4/19/13 8:08pm
Msg #466403

Ditto! I can't believe the number of people willing to act

... as if a company, any company, is doing them some great favor when they finally pay what they owe.

They used to be a good paying company and paid on time and as agreed, Net 30. Not any more. They call me with lowball offers and took nearly 60 days to pay on my last one about two yrs ago. Their calls now go to voicemail.

I don't work for anyone that can't honor their agreements to pay on time without "reminders" and/ or any company not willing to pay a professional fee for a professional service.

Reply by La Trese Breaux on 4/2/13 7:39pm
Msg #464194

I emailled accouting and my check will be going out today and i can bet my last dollar i will have my money.

Reply by Jack/AL on 4/4/13 3:08pm
Msg #464455

Recently did my last one for them. Don't care to go too far into details, but after I changed 3 incorrectly written acknowledgements which had California specific wording in a February signing, I was requested to send loose acknowledgements to replace them. I agreed to do so, but not at my expense for shipping. Their rep got permission from her managers and sent me a shipping label to use. I sent the acknowledgements to doc pros, with the label sent to me for that purpose. When I emailed about payment, 8 weeks later, there was a brief "sorry" for not already paying me, and I was told my fee would be minus $25 for the shipping charge. I consider it a $25 educational fee, for I learned to not work with doc pros again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.