Notary Discussion History

EOM WAS CRAZY BUSY.....wish every month was like this!!!! n/m
Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Resilient/MD on 4/26/13 11:08am
Msg #467251

EOM WAS CRAZY BUSY.....wish every month was like this!!!! n/m

Reply by Yoli/CA on 4/26/13 11:20am
Msg #467253

Re: EOM WAS CRAZY BUSY.....wish every month was like this!!!!

Same here! Must've turned down at least 20 calls - and only 2 were from low-ballers.

And, it may be continuing. Had call a minutes ago (8:45) from SS. Can I be in Folsom at TC for Spanish-speaking signing at 10:00? At this time of the morning, it's an hour's drive for me from Rocklin. SS doesn't know who's printing. Give her my quote and ask her to find out who's printing and I can be there between 10:30-11:00.

It's been 1/2 hour now and she hasn't called back. Guess SS can't meet my fee. Wink ... a little rest from yesterday's madhouse!

Reply by Resilient/MD on 4/26/13 11:32am
Msg #467255

Same here! Wish I could have multiplied myself and took them all. I only been receiving calls from 1 same low baller.I received a call today from SS...they met my fee so I accepted the signing. They sent me confirmation, I looked them up on SC.....sent email back and told them I decline because of SLOW PAY. They offered to pay more. I told them no that I don't need the head ache of chasing my money. My Friday is busy too.

Reply by COpink on 4/26/13 11:38am
Msg #467257

can you send some of those closings to CO. My dad and I are dead, dead, dead. Nothing going for today at all.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 4/26/13 12:02pm
Msg #467258

Chin up, COpink ...

it's busy here now. A while back it was dead for me here too. This tends to be cyclic. The month of May may be your turn to be busy while I'll have to focus on more marketing, catching up on household chores and (ewwww) purging my files.

My business plan calls for marketing every week ... regardless of how busy or slow I am. But, that's just me - keeping my name out there and never putting all eggs in one or two baskets.

Reply by TamaraCA on 4/26/13 12:36pm
Msg #467266

Crazy Borrowers this week...

I received a lot of calls yesterday as well! I had to turn them down due to my schedule. I don't know if anyone else has had weird ones this week but I sure have. I had a signing assigned on Monday night. Called the BO and they acted like I was a sneaky thief trying to defraud them. They kept interrogating me over the phone as to who I was and where I was calling from. They said the lender had jumped the gun and already had turned away a signing agent with docs in hand the night before.. They cancelled that night, then I get a call the next day that the signing was back on the following day but after 9pm!!! I said, 'sorry, but I won't be available due to a scheduling conflict'. I could Smell Crazy on that signing. Not interested.

I also had another signing this week that cancelled on me for Wednesday due to a miscommunication on the settlement money he owed. Lender did not disclose properly so, after printing out a 200 page package was fortunately able to save docs for them to sign last night...

Has it been a roller coaster week for anyone else???

Reply by Joe/NC on 4/26/13 3:15pm
Msg #467301

Re: Chin up, COpink ...

IT HAS BEEN DEAD FOR THIS EOM for me in NC. Nothing today yesterday 1 and each day this week just 1.

I don't know if it is just me or if they are calling others that work cheaper.

Hope things start to pick up.

So its not just you some of us had a bad week too, Nice to hear others stayed busy I wish I could help.

Joe/NC

Reply by Lexie on 4/27/13 12:37am
Msg #467380

Re: Chin up, COpink ...

Had a busy 2 days. Had to turn down a lot during that 2 days, but that was the first this month for me. I was getting worried enough to do some marketing myself!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.