Notary Rotary
Everyone wants 5-7pm for signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 4/25/13 1:25pm
Msg #467153

But no one wants 9pm when I would be available for last slot of the night. Guess you're not that desperate to get the package signed. Past History was a different story when people were cashing out. I have one tomorrow that is like that, if it were up to him I would be at his house at 6am.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/25/13 1:42pm
Msg #467156

Yes everyone wants that time, but no one seems to be able to

produce docs!

Reply by ME/NJ on 4/25/13 1:44pm
Msg #467160

Re: Yes everyone wants that time, but no one seems to be able to

Past couple of EOM day have been great with docs, it's the rest of the month most companies need a watch.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 4/25/13 3:08pm
Msg #467169

Accepted a signing this morning for 4:00 today provided they could get docs to me no later than 12:00 noon (my time). Scheduler got fee approved and said TC said docs by noon, no problem. I get confirmation and confirm with borrower.

11:30 I email SS asking if any docs. They email TC. TC responds (via iPhone) docs eta 2:00. I email everyone letting them know that won't work for me and why. TC replies all to get another notary. SS sends me an apologetic note and I let em know it's not their fault - they're at the mercy of TC and TC is at mercy of HUD approval.

Oh, well ... 1 less for the day. Frown -- after I had already turned down 2-3 others closer to me for that same time frame. Thems the breaks! Wink

Reply by D_Notary/IL on 4/25/13 6:07pm
Msg #467192

At least you're getting calls, I'm jealous! I've got nothing going on around hereFrown no calls/ no conflict I supposeSmile

Reply by Notarysigner on 4/25/13 4:24pm
Msg #467175

I got two calls, GNW otherwise, nada.....so I'm shutting down for the evening.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/25/13 8:19pm
Msg #467201

And after all was said and done, I ended up with ONE today!

Received several calls today - some from lowballers and some from good companies, booked for three, no docs for two - they got postponed to next week. Only ONE went for me this EOM.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 4/25/13 10:25pm
Msg #467211

Re: And after all was said and done, I ended up with ONE today!

I got quite a few calls for 6PM tonight..Sorry we are already booked..I was able to accept a last min Quicken 5 mins from my house in and out in a flash..it has been a very busy week! Im pooped..taking a much needed 3 day weekend!

Reply by ME/NJ on 4/26/13 12:33pm
Msg #467265

Re: And after all was said and done, I ended up with ONE today!

Did 3 which is fine, today is good had to turn a bunch because already booked up. Don't know what is going on next week but the week is almost full.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.