Notary Rotary
Free seminar which may be of interest
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by ikando on 4/2/13 8:05pm
Msg #464198

On May 6, the PLI (Practicing Law Institute), an organization of lawyers and law professors, will present the webinar, New Developments in Residential Loan Servicing: State, Federal and Programmatic Laws, Regulations and Standards (Free). I thought this may be of interest to other NSAs, especially in light of some of the recent posts about LOs and others who prepare documents which we have signed.

I've attended a couple of these webinars, and there is A LOT of information presented, some pretty dry, but some of actual value. You have to keep in mind it is skewed to the attorney representation of clients, but still, the information has been interesting for me.

The site to get more info and to sign up is: http://goo.gl/grvUM. It's scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST.

Reply by Rowsy/CA on 4/4/13 1:06pm
Msg #464442

Thank you! I registered for this webinar and found many more topics on the PLI website that look particularly valuable. Thanks again for sharing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.