Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
GBU on Notaries Will Travel. Any changes since 9-12-12?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Sha/CA on 4/5/13 10:20pm
Msg #464689

That was the last post on SC. They emailed me with a decent offer, but I did not respond. For the future, just in case, any updates or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 4/6/13 7:24am
Msg #464701

Personally, I wouldn't care about anything since 9-12-12

I've never worked with them, but with the ratings and comments I see in SC, I myself wouldn't even consider it no matter what the fee is offered.

But that's just me.

Reply by Judy/TX on 4/6/13 10:29am
Msg #464711

Only did one job for them. 42 days payment after I contacted them about being past due. They paid via PayPal. Don't think I would bother.

Reply by Jessie Calderon on 8/22/13 1:45pm
Msg #481557

Hello Judy,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. However our records show the only job you did for us was on June 23, 2010 (a refinance). Our PayPal history shows you were paid on August 5, 2010. On your confirmation it states the following:

Payment for Services Rendered: The faxed confirmation will serve as your invoice. Once NotariesWillTravel.com receives payment from title, your payment will be mailed. You will receive an email informing you of when the check is mailed. You also have the option of being paid by PayPal; this ensures immediate payment when our office receives payment from title.

You were not mislead in anyway and you were not paid 42 days past the due date. We apologize for any confusion.

Have a great day!

-Clay Calderon

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.