Notary Rotary
Google chrome "reply" issue LSI setting issue I think
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Julie/MI on 4/13/13 6:45am
Msg #465515

My 14 month old hit something on the keyboard and when I status out LSI orders with the standard operating procedure of replying and then typing in the status on their text the curser won't go to the old text. So I cannot fill in the yes/no questions or tracking number.

If I use internet explorer, I can type text but the normally red color of lsi is black.

Reply by Robert522TX on 4/13/13 7:34am
Msg #465516

Did you try to do a "go back" on your computer?

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 4/13/13 9:25am
Msg #465518

Can I Assume You Still Have MS Internet Explorer?

I've found most sites are designed to work with IE & while Chrome may be faster, IE still is the most trouble free.

Reply by Dennis D Broadbooks on 4/13/13 9:26am
Msg #465519

Sorry, Julie...

...I just read where you DO have IE & still have an issue. On IE you might try using their "Compatibility View" mode to see if that clears it up.

Reply by sueharke on 4/13/13 11:42am
Msg #465537

Re: Can I Assume You Still Have MS Internet Explorer?

Is that why people who use IE for notary work have so many viruses and malware on their computer?

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/13/13 10:06am
Msg #465525

Reboot-if that doesn't work--Restore to a few days ago n/m

Reply by jnew on 4/14/13 9:41pm
Msg #465683

Make sure you are not in "printable view" when doing an LSI status reply. If you just hit "reply" you will get a text only message. Go through the text and you should see the print here text and print your replies appropriately. Although they don't prefer it, they will still accept a faxed page three from the original order.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.