Hugh - Lucy's memory is well-known at Ay Chihuahua Rescue
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 4/4/13 8:42pm
Msg #464492

Lucy Nations had strong Texas juju....

Last night I read on Facebook about a pretty little chi named Suzy and sent a little donation for Suzy in Lucy's memory. I got a very nice note on Facebook from the organization who said to tell you about this link. Smile

http://www.aychihuahuarescue.org/main.html?src=%2Findex2.html#1,2

TWO PAWS UP!
Ay Chihuahua Rescue would like to thank the following people for their generous donation in honor and or memory of someone special:

Jill T. in Memory of "Calvin"
Jill T. in Honor of Natalie Durkin
Katie M. in Honor of Natalie Durkin
MD Compton in Memory of "Calvin"
Susan Fischer in Memory of "Lucy Nations"
Misty, Keith, Duke, Baby, Sugars, Pookie & Sweetie Petie R. in Memory of "Lucy Nations"
Brenda S. in Memory of "Lucy Nations, loving 16 yr companion to Hugh Nations"

Reply by BrendaTx on 4/4/13 8:49pm
Msg #464493

omg - WRONG FORUM.

Please excuse.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/4/13 9:40pm
Msg #464500

Re: omg - WRONG FORUM.

Oh, that's okay. Lucy often got into places she wasn't supposed to, like the clean clothes hamper and my office wastebasket. I'm sure she's grinning right now in That Great Kennel in the Sky.

Reply by JimAZ on 4/4/13 10:15pm
Msg #464501

Not the wrong forum. Just shows we have feelings and are not robots. Great post in memoriam of a friends best friend. I have a 15YO Doxie that I love dearly, but know time is getting short.

Reply by loancloser46 on 4/4/13 11:30pm
Msg #464512

Lost my almost 16 year old border collie last year....still miss him every day. They are special family members......who never borrow money, ask for a cosigner, need to be bailed out , wreck the car, want a labor intensive dinner etc....there is a reason why Dog is God backwards. Such wonderful companions who bring endless joy and love into our lives.

Reply by pdl/cali on 4/5/13 1:49am
Msg #464529

I currently have 3 dogs, and feel the same .

Reply by 101livescan on 4/5/13 9:10am
Msg #464541

ahhhhh....I was at a friend's house yesterday and they have a 10-month old white lab. I said I would never do a puppy thing again, but now I'm really tempted. He is so sweet. Parents are lovely, they love each other so much...Henri is 14 years old. Maybe he'd like someone to mentor. Thanks for the "memories".

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.