Posted by Bob_Chicago on 4/17/13 12:28pm
Msg #466057

I heard that a blockbuster movie is comming out this Summer

honoring us a members of the lending industry
It stars Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer is is entitled something like:

"The Loan Arranger"

Reply by jba/fl on 4/17/13 12:30pm
Msg #466058

Are you miffed they didn't use a Brad Pitt look-alike?

Reply by Les_CO on 4/17/13 1:26pm
Msg #466063

I've heard there's going to be a

probably strait-to-video, but with a Chicago area ’test screening’ of a new batman movie called “The Dark King” starring Barrack Obama in the title role, with Hillary Clinton (in drag) as Robin, and Rahm Emanuel as the Joker. Should be a fun watch.

Reply by janCA on 4/17/13 1:28pm
Msg #466064

Don't see any humor in this remark, Les, whatsoever! n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 4/17/13 1:35pm
Msg #466065

Agreed; doesn't belong here - & you should know better, Les. n/m

Reply by Les_CO on 4/17/13 1:47pm
Msg #466067

Re: Agreed; doesn't belong here - & you should know better, Les.

To clarify, the Actor playing Batman is named Barrack Isma’il Obama, not to be confused with the President; he has a full time job, but I’ve heard Hillary’s looking for work, and Emanuel only has a bit part.

Reply by HisHughness on 4/17/13 2:13pm
Msg #466068

Re: Agreed; doesn't belong here - & you should know better, Les.

He knew better. As has been noted here many times before. those of Les' political persuasion are the only ones who think the forum rules on political postings don't apply to them.

Reply by ToniK on 4/17/13 2:19pm
Msg #466070

Thumbs down..take this elsewhere!! n/m

Reply by Les_CO on 4/18/13 10:47am
Msg #466206

Re: Thumbs down..take this elsewhere!!

First let me apologize to members here. Hugh (and others) are correct; my post does not belong in the work section. (I myself ‘reported’ it) It was an unthinking hastily written failed attempt at humor which was far to ‘political’ in nature. May I say that my reference to the Batman movie “Dark Knight/Dark Knight Rising” had/has absolutely nothing to do with skin color. While I am no ‘fan’ of our current President and dislike his lifestyle/policies, actually the only thing about him that I don’t dislike is his skin color. My reference was meant to infer the Knight/King symbolism; I should have better chosen the movie “The Man Who Would Be King.” As a Vietnam area veteran I spent many days eating, sleeping, and living with men of many colors. I learned then that appearance doesn’t count, but what’s inside does. We were all green then, as I suspect our troops now are all camo.

Reply by Kenny Services - Dawn on 4/17/13 6:14pm
Msg #466111

There is a blockbuster movie being filmed right now called "catbird" my husband and son are working on.
They both work on the movies and tv shows that come to chicago.
He is a motion picture studio mechanic. Alot of stuff coming to chicago
thanks to the governor here.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.