Notary Rotary
I need education please on Genuine Title/Safir Signing Agent
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by CarolF/NC on 4/24/13 5:49pm
Msg #466992

so I read the posts on GT that says they do not pay and they just asked someone I know to back date documents and yes that is in the reviews also. How does one become a TC and is also a signing company? And if they have their own signing company why now are they using Global Notaries? What's this relationship all about? So who are the lenders who are dealing with this unscrupulous TC and how do they all stay in business? Probably stupid questions, but I'm thinking someone who has been around for awhile could explain all these relationships to me. Thanks

Reply by jba/fl on 4/24/13 9:56pm
Msg #467044

Link your post, easy to see. Orange Search button n/m

Reply by CarolF/NC on 4/25/13 12:06am
Msg #467064

I did the orange search which is where I

found all the info but I don't understand all the relationships

Reply by Les_CO on 4/25/13 7:18am
Msg #467088

Re: I did the orange search which is where I

Anyone can start a Signing Service Company. An illegal alien, a convicted felon; you could run one from prison if you had someone ‘outside’ with a cell phone, and a P.O. Box, or be located in another country. Anyone can start a Title Company all you need is a cell phone, a PO Box, and an underwriter, and post in some places post a bond. Anyone can do both. Many very large companies do both (First American, and FASS as example.) One can start a SS cheat hundreds of people, close and start again under another name. The lenders mostly don’t care. All they want is their signed docs back. Who pays what isn’t their concern; to many the cheapest is best. Some good advice, don’t work for less that you are worth, don’t work for someone with a poor rating here. Many won’t work with those they haven’t worked with before, but It is hard to get started that way, that’s how thieves stay in this business, getting unknowing Newbies to work for free. The people you ask about are and have been a pack of thieves for years. JMO

Reply by CarolF/NC on 4/25/13 1:39pm
Msg #467155

Thank You Leslie, Its hard for me to understand that no one

cares about these companies or that they so easily set up shop when we must jump through so many hoops with background checks, now education and credit required.

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 4/25/13 7:19am
Msg #467089

Which is exactly the point, Carol. There is no one person to hold accountable, which is what Kosty Safir intends.

Reply by Les_CO on 4/25/13 9:12am
Msg #467106

And if you could hold them/him “accountable” what could you do about it? Report him/them? It’s been done probably hundreds of times, call the MD insurance authorities? They don’t care. Drive to MD hire a lawyer, and sue him/them for the $50 fee you were cheated out of? Right. The crooked people in this business are virtually untouchable. Even if you do take them to court and win a judgment, you still must collect, and crooks if they have assets know how to hide them. One of the primary things one must learn in this business, as important as knowing your States notary laws, is knowing who to work for. JMO

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.