Notary Rotary
LSI
Notary Discussion History

LSI
Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by PA_Notary_II on 4/15/13 1:20pm
Msg #465779

LSI

Does anyone have a phone # or extension for LSI vendor mgt? They shortchanged me on a fee and I want to chew on somebody.

Reply by Jessica/FL on 4/15/13 1:39pm
Msg #465783

Telling them nicely works too. My .02 n/m

Reply by John E. Rogers on 4/15/13 2:13pm
Msg #465788

Try: 800-756-3524, X5035. Email: [e-mail address]. A word of caution...they seem to be taking a "hard-nosed" attitude toward NSA's so do be careful how and what you say and to whom. jer/oh

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/15/13 2:46pm
Msg #465797

LSI vendor management hung up on me recently

when I contacted them about the incorrect fee verifications when faxbacks are involved and how difficult it has been for me to get those corrected. The gal kept cutting me off and talking over me - so I waited patiently until she was finished and then I began explaining to her in a nice, calm voice that she was not allowing me to ask my question, that she keeps cutting me off, and my question is XYZ... I was greeted with total silence - she had hung up on me. The next morning, I called and spoke to my favorite scheduler and she confirmed I was still in their sytem in good standing and she told me in the future to email [e-mail address] to ask for the fee adjustment.

Reply by John E. Rogers on 4/15/13 3:09pm
Msg #465801

Re: LSI vendor management hung up on me recently

The person who hung up on you and shouted over you not allowing explanation...Maria? I had similar experience...try not to tlak to her if you can avoid it! She will stick a knife in you back. jer/oh

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/15/13 3:13pm
Msg #465804

YES that was her name! n/m

Reply by John E. Rogers on 4/15/13 3:16pm
Msg #465806

Re: YES that was her name!

You may not hear from LSI again! Send a note to LSI, National Vendor Management and explain (carefully) the facts in your case. It might help, might not. LOL jer/oh

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/15/13 3:27pm
Msg #465808

Re: YES that was her name!

Oh no I'm good with LSI. This incident happened in February and yes I was concerned she would deactivate me since I had unintentionally upset her. I spoke with my scheduler the next day and she confirmed I was still active in their system and no blow back was on my file. I get calls from LSI daily. I can't accept them all due to distance (I can only do local orders for the fees they pay here) and I also ask who the lender is because some are so problematic that I decline those orders.

Reply by Barb25 on 4/15/13 4:27pm
Msg #465819

Are you say that a "scheduler" can arbitrarily deactivate

your profile "just like that"? That's scary.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 4/15/13 4:45pm
Msg #465820

Yes I believe so. n/m

Reply by Jessica/FL on 4/15/13 5:07pm
Msg #465822

Yes! ^^^^ n/m

Reply by John E. Rogers on 4/16/13 9:37am
Msg #465884

Re: Are you say that a "scheduler" can arbitrarily deactivate

I do not think she is a scheduler, never really explained who she was or what position she holds w/LSI. I am working on this now to find out what is going on with this person...she needs an effective supervisor and much, much training. jer/oh

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.