Notary Rotary
N3-Nationwide Notary Network
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Katrina Right Hand Services on 4/11/13 1:11pm
Msg #465317

DO NOT ACCEPT orders from this company. I have been doing closings and signings for years and have never experienced anything like this. I have been requesting payment for over a year for orders. I just received payment for orders from March, May, June, and July of 2012!!! I have sent their requested Proof of Service multiple times via US Mail, PDF versions, and FedEx (at my own expense). I acquired the owners name (Marc Greco) with no assistance from the "office manager" who's name also just so happened to be Marc thinking that I would be able to get resolution. The owner put me on hold and requested that I email the same accounting department I have been emailing since last year!!! Please save yourself some time and a whole lot of extra drama. DO NOT ACCEPT ORDERS from this company.

Reply by Jessica/FL on 4/11/13 1:38pm
Msg #465326

I would not have continued to do signings in April/May

If I didn't get paid for the March signings. Why did you continue into July?

Reply by jba/fl on 4/11/13 2:07pm
Msg #465330

This company is now linked for you - See my message below about turning the orders back and Signing Central. SC is written by us - and when these sleezeballs tell you that 20-50 people don't know what they are doing, or having followed procedure, or whatever their excuse of the day may be, blow in their ear and kiss them good-bye. Actually - skip the kiss. Blow a whistle.

Start using signing central....

Reply by jba/fl on 4/11/13 2:14pm
Msg #465333

Corr: should be "not having followed procedure" n/m

Reply by RonnieB/NC on 4/11/13 4:34pm
Msg #465352

You should have checked out Notary Rotary first and saved you a lot of stress.

Reply by Robert522TX on 4/11/13 7:33pm
Msg #465386

These people act like they are doing you a favor when they offer you $20 or $30 for whatever task they have.....and then expect you to wait forever for payment..>>>>>>DON'T BOTHER!!

Reply by pan/nd on 4/11/13 11:43pm
Msg #465402

Ah yes,,the 3 N's No No and NO need I say more n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.