Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Name Aff w jurat in middle of page & more names below..
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Darlin_AL on 4/19/13 9:54am
Msg #466343

ok, clearly someone generating this page was not paying attention? I asked the signer to sign all the places/names, as they were variations of her names. Since the jurat wording (in the middle of pg) was not in compliance for this state, I submitted a loose jurat form in the package placed prior to both his & hers name affs. My loose certs always note the title of doc they go with, # of pgs in doc, & # of signers. I hope title co is satisfied with this approach, as it is their form goobered-up by whoever created it! By posting this, maybe someone can either a) tell me to contact title co before pkg arrives (not my preference) or b) give some solace to another signing agent who may be stressing with same problematic document. Please don't tell me this wonderful company sends these out on a regular basis!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.