Notary Rotary
National Vendors Solutions Oldsmar FL
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by MonicaFL on 4/29/13 2:25pm
Msg #467680

Has anyone hada problem getting paid by these people? I know they are rated between 4-5 stars BUT I have been trying to get just a print fee of $20.00 from them since February. Just curious.

Reply by MonicaFL on 4/29/13 2:30pm
Msg #467684

They said they sent it - don't ever recall seeing the check. They are going to (supposedly) send me a copy of the cancelled check. When and If I get that, I will certainly apologize and on this forum.

Reply by Luckydog on 4/29/13 2:34pm
Msg #467687

Never had an issue with them and they pay on time with me with regular closings. <30 days It doesn't matter which company, it seems like pulling teeth to get a print/trip fee if the thing doesn't go through...or sometimes they wait to see if it reschedules and add it to the new closing. You just have to make phone calls, email everyone about it.

Reply by Robert522TX on 4/29/13 4:13pm
Msg #467712

This is a fantastic, professional company. Did a closing for them last month and was paid in less than 5 days. Would gladly take all of the work they send my way.

Reply by Shelly_FL on 4/29/13 9:07pm
Msg #467768

I had trouble getting a print fee from them, but that was a while ago. The borrowers ID was not sufficient for the purpose of notarizing and they weren't to happy that held my ground. I finally called them up and said I'd be right over to pick it up. Lucky for me it was a ten minute drive!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.