Notary Rotary
Newsletters... helpful or hinderance?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by Shelly_FL on 4/11/13 1:22pm
Msg #465324

I got another newsletter email today with 10 ways to Sunday on how to connect with them, either Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, mobile this - mobile that. Imagine if only half of the SS/TC in Signing Central began using this business model. I get dizzy thinking about it!

I unsubscribed to what I did not sign up for and left them this bit of feedback:

The last email newsletter I received was purely self promotional. I have met all of the requirements ****** has set forth to be included in their database. I do believe social networking has it's place in our industry, but it can not effectively replace the complex nature of the transactions we make. I much prefer communicating human to human. More information is needed about an assignment than a simple text message can begin to provide. Furthermore, companies are less willing to fairly commensurate us for our time, but are increasingly demanding more of it. Thanks for listening!

What is your take - tis Twitter ta tway to toe?

Reply by pan/nd on 4/11/13 1:45pm
Msg #465327

generally news letters are about as effective as picking needles off a pine tree in order to

get firewood

Reply by jba/fl on 4/11/13 1:59pm
Msg #465328

Well, I can't top that! LOL n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.