Notary Rotary
NotaryBridge.com?????
Notary Discussion History

NotaryBridge.com?????
Go Back to April, 2013 Index

Posted by NJDiva on 4/2/13 2:27pm
Msg #464121

NotaryBridge.com?????

OMG! Are you kidding me? I just got an email from a very reputable 41/2 star company stating that their now using that software and you have to sign up with them through that. However, if you want to be in the "network" so that you'll be visible to other companies, it's either $5 or $11 A MONTH!

Really? I know, I know, it's just like here, you can have a free site with limited capabilities, but STILL!!!

Reply by NJDiva on 4/2/13 2:32pm
Msg #464122

oops, I hit the wrong key...wasn't able to finish or edit...

for starters, I would have changed "their" in the first paragraph to "they're"

Anyway, I just think it's so FRUSTRATING, how everyone is trying to SEPARATE us from our measly pay that is CONSTANTLY getting undercut and gouged.

As it is, I spend about $1,000 a year on marketing. Geesh!~!!!!!

Sorry needed to vent!!!

Please don't undermine me and tell me I don't have to join! I KNOW that! It just makes me crazy...lol

Reply by NJDiva on 4/2/13 8:44pm
Msg #464204

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer (more clear?)

You don't HAVE to PAY to be in their data base. But that program is along the same lines as the coffee site. The companies use their software and NSA's can advertise for a fee or just be on the one company's database without being seen by anyone else.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 4/2/13 3:44pm
Msg #464138

I got that too. Just delete it, not worth it, in my opinion. I am not going to pay for signing services to find me; I already pay for that, for a listing here and else where.

Reply by NJDiva on 4/2/13 3:51pm
Msg #464140

Well they've certainly not used me enough to justify

$130+ a year! Ridiculous!!!

Reply by Lee/AR on 4/2/13 5:43pm
Msg #464173

imho, this kind of thing is enough to knock a couple **s off

You MAY pay to advertise your services. You DON'T pay to work!

Reply by ME/NJ on 4/2/13 6:03pm
Msg #464176

What a shame company gave me 4 deals in Jan.

All FL properties, guess I won't get anymore.

Reply by BrendaTx on 4/2/13 6:14pm
Msg #464177

To the 4.5 star company: Good luck with that!

ROFLMAO!

Delete it and act like you never got it.

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 4/2/13 6:51pm
Msg #464184

Re: To the 4.5 star company: Good luck with that!

No one is asking any one to pay anything. The SS is using a new platform to track their notaries and signings is all.

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 4/2/13 6:55pm
Msg #464186

Here is the email..decide for yourselves...

***** is moving to a new technology solution to manage all of our orders for you, our notaries. We are moving to the NotaryBridge system. This will require you to update your account information by clicking on the "Update Account" button in this message below. Please do this at your earliest convenience to maintain your status in our network.

You have the option of setting up your account so it can only be seen by ***** for absolutely no cost, or for $5/month, your profile can be seen by any signing service or company utilizing the NotaryBridge platform.

If you'd like, a 30 day trial process is given to the professional application, tailored specifically for mobile notaries. Please click on the link below to update your account. Please feel free to call us at if you should have any questions.

Reply by BrendaTx on 4/2/13 7:44pm
Msg #464196

Re: Here is the email..decide for yourselves...

Got it. That's better than what I thought it was. ty.

Reply by MW/VA on 4/2/13 7:03pm
Msg #464190

I've done a lot of work for that co., and didn't get a

chance yet to check out the new platform. I've never heard of that one before though.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.